Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zone3 Vanquish M, Tririg Brake, Sram TT group, CX/Gravel Tires, Zipp Extensions
Quote | Reply
Some stuff for sale. All items include shipping and paypal fees in their prices. Feel free to make an offer, but if you lowball me, understand that I grew up in NJ and I'm a WAY bigger jerk than you are. Items are in New Paltz, NY- local pickup welcome. See photos in the album below- Sorry for the picture quality, they were taken with my iphone in my dungeon of a basement.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5uGK6UwkZJf7Mpgf9

Zone3 Vanquish Mens wetsuit- Size M- $650. Never worn, never used, never opened the plastic. Won this at a race, and don't have a need for it. This is a $900 wetsuit. Also for sale on ebay, so if it doesn't go quickly here, it will sell on there.

Sram GXP Bottom Bracket- $30- Installed, functions as new, less than $20mi. English thread.

Tririg Alpha bar- $300- Includes pads, BTA holder. New bolts, but this shows signs of use, and I needed to use a dremel to cut the original bolts that had seized in. Read the verbose article on the front page and this won't happen to you again! There are 30mm of spacers included. VERY used Extensions included, but usually these are pretty personal.

Tririg Brake, OMEGA X- $95- Light use. will ship with all small parts and original box.

Zipp EVO 110 aluminum Extensions- $30- less than 20mi of use

Specialized tracer tubeless 700x33 tires- $50 for the PAIR- new, never mounted. replaced them w bigger tires immediately.

WTB Riddler tubeless 700x37 tire- $25- new, never mounted.

SRAM TT500 Bar end shifters- $90- 2x11- functional, light use, less than 200mi

Sram Rival yaw FD- $30- lightly used, less than 200mi

Sram rival 22 wiFli RD- $75- less than 20mi of use

SRAM TT brake levers- $60- less than 20mi of use

Sram APEX Rear Brake Caliper- $30- less than 20mi of use

Wolf Tooth 104BCD 32t Chainring- $20- 1000mi on a MTB

Shimano M-BBR60 BB- $20- new.

Sram DUB Pf30 73mm BB- $30- New

Sram 110BCD x sync Chainring- $35- 400mi of gravel use

Sram 36t BOOST offset direct mount chainring- $35, less than 100mi of use

Ruster Sports Henhouse bike case- $120- Heavily used, but if you need a bike case to fly United, this one is the easiest to lie about. 'Racing wheelchair for a client' has been my go-to, as we all understand that airlines deserve no moral or ethical considerations.
Last edited by: tweickelberg: Aug 13, 21 12:18
Quote Reply
Re: Cranks, stems, bars, and garmin mounts for sale [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Mike Sparks

I have competed well, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Quote Reply
Re: Cranks, stems, bars, and garmin mounts for sale [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have your Garmin mounts for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Allez Evo 56cm, FSA neo pro TT crankset, 105 5800 SS RD [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Listing edited, bike for sale, some parts still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Allez Evo 56cm, FSA neo pro TT crankset, 105 5800 SS RD [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, new stuff for sale
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zone3 Vanquish M, Tririg Brake, Sram TT group, CX/Gravel Tires, Zipp Extensions [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll take the Tri rig brake
Quote Reply