Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help with Giro
Quote | Reply
Hi - needed help here.

Does anyone wear glasses under their aero helmet? I'm looking at Giro aerohead or Giro vanquish, but not sure if my glasses can fit under the visor.

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thank you. Regards
Quote Reply
Re: Help with Giro [Teddokun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just tried some glasses under my Aerohead. My daily wear glasses fit, but just barely; so I'm guessing it depends on your frame style (wire rims: no problem, chunky horn rims: no way).

The potential issue is with the top of the temples hitting the shield. I tried some of my Oakleys, and even the clunky Jawbones fit under with plenty of clearance, since they wrap around and stay closer to my face than the daily wears.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Help with Giro [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
I just tried some glasses under my Aerohead. My daily wear glasses fit, but just barely; so I'm guessing it depends on your frame style (wire rims: no problem, chunky horn rims: no way).

The potential issue is with the top of the temples hitting the shield. I tried some of my Oakleys, and even the clunky Jawbones fit under with plenty of clearance, since they wrap around and stay closer to my face than the daily wears.

Titan, thank you. I'm using rudyproject glasses so it's closer to your Oakley. Gives me more confidence.......
I hope the same goes for vanquish.......
Quote Reply