Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Space Force uniforms [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, "What did you do in the great War?" Will you have to cough and say.

"Well, I was a member of the Space Force."

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Logo announced!

Wait - isn't it MMXX now?

Otherwise everything is fine, right? How much did some ad agency get paid for this?

I hope there are some tapes or transcripts of both the design meetings and the approval meetings.

"So, we're just going to take the Starfleet logo and tweak it a bit."

"Sounds good to me, lets call it a day."
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
G-man wrote:
I think green, brown, coyote and black camouflage in space is sort of goofy. The Navy digi cam is one of the best fabrics /color ever invented. The Navy is famous for oil, hydraulic fluid and greasy stains that are impossible to get out of uniforms. Why they ever choose white as a prime uniform color is beyond my thinking. The new digi cam color of theirs is like magic for camouflaging stains. I have some Navy digi cam utility waterman shorts from Birdwell that are the bestest ever for the river, the beach, workin on bikes and dirty jobs around the yard. You won't hear me talking bad about the Navy choice in color.

The white uniforms are traditional, from when ships were powered by wind and not steam, turbines and nuclear reactors. Seeing a ship entering port with the crew manning the rails in white uniforms is why it lasted so long, it is a powerful image.

The Navy blue digi-cam has been abandoned as yet another uniform change has been enforced. The latest uniform is the green/tan/black computer generated camo that the Marines and Army have at least partially adopted.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wrong team, dude. I'm pretty sure we're the badies:

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply

Prev Next