Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RandMart, Barry P and the other songwriters of the LR
Quote | Reply
Let's stop bitching at one another and solve music's greatest mystery. Who are the other two? Warren Beatty is one. Who are the other two?
Quote Reply
Re: RandMart, Barry P and the other songwriters of the LR [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I once tried to research winners at Saratoga Race Track from 1970, and their owners

Also, there was no real need to go to Nova Scotia to see the Total Eclipse of 1970, as it was observed all the way down the East Coast ... unless you were SO vain that you had to see it FIRST, in which case you would've flow down to Mexico, probably too far for just a LearJet, without one or two stops [I'm not sure about that, though]

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: RandMart, Barry P and the other songwriters of the LR [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure the song was about me.

;)

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Let's stop bitching at one another and solve music's greatest mystery. Who are the other two? Warren Beatty is one. Who are the other two?

Gilbert Gottfried and Mr Rogers.
Quote Reply
Re: RandMart, Barry P and the other songwriters of the LR [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:

;)

I know, that one part where she accuses you of gavotting, that was a dead giveaway. :)
Quote Reply
Re: RandMart, Barry P and the other songwriters of the LR [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:

;)

I heard you were an aviation prodigy in 1970, flying Learjets at, like, ten?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply