Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT (SOLD), Rudy Project Black/Red Wing57 (Large, brand new), Lightly Used Giro Air Attack with 5 new lenses, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new
Quote | Reply
I have an Aduro bar for sale with all accessories
Garmin 920xt Tri version (all black) - SOLD
Brand new P5-3 fork.
1st Gen Di2 bar end shifters

Pics available on request.

Open to reasonable offers on all items. Will do price comparison on ebay and on ST to find reasonable price range.

Thanks!

Last edited by: jar70: Jan 5, 20 13:39
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What're the rake and axle to crown measurements of the fork?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s from a 58 P5 if that helps otherwise I can measure it when I get home.

Thanks.

Re: FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT, Rudy Project Black/Red Wing57 (Large, brand new), Lightly Used Giro Air Attack with 5 new lenses, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New items added... 2 aero helmets - pics available upon request.

Peeps that are interested in the Aduro bar - I actually have 2 sets of them... they are just getting finished at the painter... I had them painted all gloss black with clear coat... to match my new to me P5 (the last version of the rim brake frame). But after Xmas - I think I would try to recoup some of my costs on the bars instead of keeping a stock of them... Bars were brand new from 2 frames (one warrantied and the other was a purchased frameset after my crash 2 years ago. They got some nicks in them from moving... It's just the clear that is being replaced... and the old red/white striped version (original P5 frame colour) has been painted all gloss.

Sorry for the delay in getting the pics out.

Happy New Year of Training!

Re: FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT, Rudy Project Black/Red Wing57 (Large, brand new), Lightly Used Giro Air Attack with 5 new lenses, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Air Attack...

Last edited by: jar70: Jan 3, 20 15:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rudy Project Wing57

Quote | Reply
Cervelo P5-3 Fork - Brand new

Quote | Reply
920 sold - Thanks ST!

Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the loden green lense?

The more people I encounter the more I love my cats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size and asking price on the Air attack? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT (SOLD), Rudy Project Black/Red Wing57 (Large, brand new), Lightly Used Giro Air Attack with 5 new lenses, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, 3t aduro still up for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 3T Aduro bars for sale, Garmin 920XT (SOLD), Rudy Project Black/Red Wing57 (Large, brand new), Lightly Used Giro Air Attack with 5 new lenses, P5-3 fork (brand new) - like new [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, your post is quite old but do you still have a Aduro base bar for sale?

Thanks
Vince
Quote Reply