Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Professional Race/Event Announcer, Commentator & Emcee
Quote | Reply
I'm one of the leading Professional Race/Event Announcers and Commentators in Endurance Sports (triathlon, running, & cycling). Each year I'm on the microphone at over 30, races/events across North America.

Some of this work is also in the quickly expanding world of Live Stream Commentary - where I have done extensive work for RunnerSpace, Athletics Canada and Cycling Canada at the National Championship and World Cup Level.

I also Emcee more "corporate" events - Speakers Events, Business Summits, Press Conferences, etc . . for a range of clients both in the world of sport and outside it.

My goal when I am on the microphone generally is to inform, engage and entertain and make sure that, everyone, be they participants, spectators, sponsors or other stakeholders has a great time and an experience! Great experiences are what it's all about . . . that means they will be back NEXT year!

For availability and rates in 2020 and beyond, please contact me via a DM here on Slowtwitch or at stevefleck61@gmail.com

https://imgur.com/MHHPEuF

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: Dec 16, 19 9:55
Quote Reply