Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Hispid wrote:
As Alan McLeod said on Twitter
"Translation: "Hey everyone. These elitist ghouls who you hate don't like Trump. He's not one of them!"

If the Trump campaign could have designed an ad themselves they couldn't have done a better job. Terrible."

Nah, that's not a good ad. You want to be feared and respected by the "elitist ghouls". Not laughed at by them. They're supposed to be "shitting their pants" at Trump's awesome presence. Or "groveling" before him.
They should have called him deplorable. I'm sure that would have convinced Trump supporters that he's no good.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Hispid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hispid wrote:

They should have called him deplorable. I'm sure that would have convinced Trump supporters that he's no good.

They weren't trying to convince anyone of anything. They didn't know they were on the mic. They were just laughing at Trump's antics. No need to make it into more than it was. You'll get through this.

But you're right about Trump supporters. Trump could take a shit in the middle of the floor and Trump supporters would call it genius.
Last edited by: trail: Dec 5, 19 17:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Hispid wrote:

They weren't trying to convince anyone of anything. They didn't know they were on the mic. They were just laughing at Trump's antics. No need to make it into more than it was. You'll get through this.

They weren't but Biden is. Honestly I really don't think these elites understand how they are coming across
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trudeau-macron-nato/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Hispid wrote:

But you're right about Trump supporters. Trump could take a shit in the middle of the floor and Trump supporters would call it genius.

The best shits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Honestly I really don't think these elites understand how they are coming across

By elites, do you mean Trump or Biden?
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump has pulled a neat trick of convincing just enough voters that he's not part of the elite. Biden is just reinforcing that lie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hispid wrote:
Trump has pulled a neat trick of convincing just enough voters that he's not part of the elite. Biden is just reinforcing that lie.

Yeah lots of people are idiots. Many of them are even deplorable idiots.

MAGA!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been marinating on that one for several days now?

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next