Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who's in for Barry Roubaix 2020?
Quote | Reply
Back in for the pain for 2020. Got my ass handed to me this year, but back in for more of the same next year. Using it as a goal to get lean and go better than last year. Signed up for the 62 miler.

Quote | Reply
spot wrote:
Back in for the pain for 2020. Got my ass handed to me this year, but back in for more of the same next year. Using it as a goal to get lean and go better than last year. Signed up for the 62 miler.

18 for me next year. Life has gotten in the way and I don’t have much time to train so I’m focusing on running, but there’s no way I’d miss out on Barry!
Quote Reply
Re: Who's in for Barry Roubaix 2020? [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is this the one that goes through somebody's house???

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Who's in for Barry Roubaix 2020? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:

If that happens at BR, you're doing it wrong.

I was on the waiting list for the 100, as of Friday night, I'm now in for the 100. Somebody bailed pretty quickly.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's in for Barry Roubaix 2020? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:

That’s the Rock Cobbler in Bakersfield...
Quote Reply
Re: Who's in for Barry Roubaix 2020? [JMosey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JMosey wrote:
spot wrote:

18 for me next year. Life has gotten in the way and I don’t have much time to train so I’m focusing on running, but there’s no way I’d miss out on Barry!

Nothing like the Founder’s Centennial IPAs afterwards!

Quote | Reply
I'm in. I've done the 36 plenty of times, but am going to give the 100 a shot next year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the 36, I did it for the first time last year and had a great time!

I can't wait for it this year!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've done it every year since they started. I ride the route all the time. Love it.

I'm in for 36 only because I may do really well. I kicked butt last year. However, I also need to start moving up, so I'll probably bump up to the 60 miler.

Quote | Reply
Well there goes any training motivation out the window for the fall. Canceled. See you (hopefully) in the 62 miler next spring.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Who's in for Barry Roubaix 2020? [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grateful that they gave us option for 80% refund or to donate even though they weren't required too.
Quote Reply