Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
windywave wrote:

He thin skinned and whines but to me a whiny bitch is more metrosexual like the two francophone asshats

Trump is butt hurt because Melania wants those two metrosexuals in bad way. You can see her practically eye f*cking Trudeau anytime they are together. She's dreaming of a francophone sandwich rather than her current state of affairs being subjected to the orange blob with the mushroom penis.

To be fair, if your choice is any other leader and Trump, nine times out of ten the other guy is infinitely preferable as a mate.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You and windy can bluster all you want. We will just smile and nod, and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.

The funny thing is that with posters like ACE and Windy, whenever there is even the slightest hint of a post against Trump by a Canadian, the reaction is to go after Canada. They just have to defend Trump at all costs.

I would much rather a smaller military (that doesn't waste trillions of dollars) and use that money for improving my actual quality of life but that's just me.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
the reaction is to go after Canada. They just have to defend Trump at all costs.

See the logical fallacy yet?

Please point out where I have defended Trump in this thread...I'll wait.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:
For God's sake, who the f*ck do you think is going to invade? Do you really think China or Russia is going to go all Red Dawn on Canada? Do you think the US will sit idly by while China or Russia setup camp on our northern border?

Nope but that's the point. Canada has all of this extra money laying around because the US will protect its vassals.

Show some respect to who? Trump?

I can, and do, respect a lot of things about America. Your current leader isn't one of them.

The office and the country.

Those two asshats showed a lack of respect for both. Whatever their feelings about Trump they have to just sit and take it quietly
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For now. What happens when you have to pay for defense?

Defend against whom?

The fact that you have military bases and a military presence in most countries around the world, creates the need for strong defence because you increase the chance that others want to attack. People in other countries don't want foreign soldiers on their soil anymore than you would want foreign soldiers in America.

We don't need a strong defence because we don't feel we need to invade other countries to protect our national interests. We do that through trade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

You think Canada is so weak that if the US told Canada to get bent, then immediately China would run in and set up Chinese military basis in Toronto? Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

Does Canada have a military or just the guys on horseback to protect them? I think they call them Mounties.

They are not weak, you are the one wanting to play hard ball.

They are incredibly weak militarily along with most of Europe

Apparently strong enough to hurt trump's feelings.

And apparently strong enough to get Wendy to go into full reta—, I mean, Trump ball washing mode.

I've seen tissue paper stronger than Windy's ability to resist the urge to lavish care on Trump's love spuds..

Post 56. Thievery deduct five points

Failure to detect intentional mockery of said post - deduct ten points.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:
For God's sake, who the f*ck do you think is going to invade? Do you really think China or Russia is going to go all Red Dawn on Canada? Do you think the US will sit idly by while China or Russia setup camp on our northern border?

Nope but that's the point. Canada has all of this extra money laying around because the US will protect its vassals.

I imagine they respect the united States plenty. However, as has been pointed out, trump is not the US and he deserves and therefore gets no respect.

Maybe Canada should invite the Chinese to put a sub pen on Lake Ontario if trump won’t shut his whiny bitchy little mouth.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:

I can, and do, respect a lot of things about America. Your current leader isn't one of them.

Those two asshats showed a lack of respect for both. Whatever their feelings about Trump they have to just sit and take it quietly

You are seriously butthurt today. Can't stand when folks are critical of your hero Tangerine Tyrant?

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:

You are seriously butthurt today. Can't stand when folks are critical of your hero Tangerine Tyrant?

Like I said before please tell me where I defend Trump in this thread
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even Merkel
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Piers Morgan haa a great piece on this issue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
Those two francophone jagoffs leaders of US vassal states better watch it or they will have to start spending more than 20 bucks on their national defense.

Triggered much, Snowflake?

I love how you think you're a sovereign nation.

Not sure why you think statements like that bother anyone. I really could not care less how you define us.

We are doing just fine thanks.

Yeah but what happens when we stop protecting you or fuck over your economy. Justin best bend the knee.

What an idiotic world view that you have. Seriously, you are "thinking" like trump, the US gets a lot from Canada and throwing away that alliance would damage the US.

China would pay good money to have a military presence and more political influence in Canada.

You think Canada is so weak that if the US told Canada to get bent, then immediately China would run in and set up Chinese military basis in Toronto? Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

Does Canada have a military or just the guys on horseback to protect them? I think they call them Mounties.

and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.
!

We shall see.
However, I don't see that being a concern any time in the near future.

Does the USA really want Chinese and Russian influence that close to their border?

Say Canada gets attacked by, I don't know, someone who hates Canada. Is it in the USA's interest to do nothing?

So Canada can't defend itself. You really think being an ally of China ir Russia is in your best interest? The point is Macron and Trudeau are little weasel bitches. They are now scraping and boot licking trying to cover their ass.

I honestly think we have the size of military we need for our place in the world.

Yes, if USA suddenly became our enemy, we would be screwed militarily. But that would be incredibly stupid for both our countries, and isn't even remotely in the realm of becoming reality so I don't see why we should even be arguing about it.

Little weasel bitches? Dude... Glass houses...

Trump is a cromagnon troglodyte combination, hardly a whiny bitch. (Although whiny bitch is probably a preferable trait relatively)

Wait... You don't think Trump is a whiny bitch? The guy who constantly tweets about being treated poorly, woa is me, everyone is unfair to me, the thinnest skinned leader I can think of, anywhere on the planet, isn't a whiny bitch?

What?

He thin skinned and whines but to me a whiny bitch is more metrosexual like the two francophone asshats

Except they don't whine. The whiny little son of an orangutan bitch whines constantly. He exudes the opposite of strength. And the world is literally laughing at us.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
     I think Trump has been good for NATO, beyond providing a cohesive-derisive moment. His continued push for more financial involvement looks to be causing a concordant reinvestment of time and energy to the org.

From this gathering:

"LONDON — NATO leaders today warned for the first time about China’s international influence, a seminal step toward aligning the security bloc against the East Asian nation.
“It’s a very big move,” U.S. Ambassador to Nato Kay Bailey Hutchison told the Washington Examiner. “NATO is a defensive alliance. And, it is our job to look at risks of the future, to look at military build-ups, assess any kind of weaponry that is being produced by any other country in the world.”
The declaration delivers a symbolic victory for U.S. diplomats who have highlighted the risks of working with the rising power, especially"

https://www.enmnews.com/...t-chinese-influence/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
the reaction is to go after Canada. They just have to defend Trump at all costs.

That’s the genius of your posts. If a Canadian says anything about Trump, you go after Canada, which is indirectly defending Trump but gives you an out because it’s not direct.

If someone else posts something disparaging about your dear leader, you either go after the poster or create a contrarian argument (eg. Lincoln might be a better President than Trump but...) that leaves some doubt as to if you believe it or not, another out.

The genius part is that if Trump wins in 2020, you can point to hundreds of posts where you stood behind him and if he loses, you can pretend you never defended him.

Like I said, pure genius.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
Those two francophone jagoffs leaders of US vassal states better watch it or they will have to start spending more than 20 bucks on their national defense.

Triggered much, Snowflake?

I love how you think you're a sovereign nation.

Not sure why you think statements like that bother anyone. I really could not care less how you define us.

We are doing just fine thanks.

Yeah but what happens when we stop protecting you or fuck over your economy. Justin best bend the knee.

What an idiotic world view that you have. Seriously, you are "thinking" like trump, the US gets a lot from Canada and throwing away that alliance would damage the US.

China would pay good money to have a military presence and more political influence in Canada.

and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.
!

We shall see.
However, I don't see that being a concern any time in the near future.

Does the USA really want Chinese and Russian influence that close to their border?

Say Canada gets attacked by, I don't know, someone who hates Canada. Is it in the USA's interest to do nothing?

So Canada can't defend itself. You really think being an ally of China ir Russia is in your best interest? The point is Macron and Trudeau are little weasel bitches. They are now scraping and boot licking trying to cover their ass.

I honestly think we have the size of military we need for our place in the world.

Yes, if USA suddenly became our enemy, we would be screwed militarily. But that would be incredibly stupid for both our countries, and isn't even remotely in the realm of becoming reality so I don't see why we should even be arguing about it.

Little weasel bitches? Dude... Glass houses...

Trump is a cromagnon troglodyte combination, hardly a whiny bitch. (Although whiny bitch is probably a preferable trait relatively)

Wait... You don't think Trump is a whiny bitch? The guy who constantly tweets about being treated poorly, woa is me, everyone is unfair to me, the thinnest skinned leader I can think of, anywhere on the planet, isn't a whiny bitch?

What?

Except they don't whine. The whiny little son of an orangutan bitch whines constantly. He exudes the opposite of strength. And the world is literally laughing at us.

Did you read the piers morgan piece? The rest of the world can get bent and learn Mandarin and/or Russian.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Boring, tired attacks on Canada's sovereignty. Deduct 100 points.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

His tired shtick makes me miss JSA’s moose sex jokes.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
I think Trump has been good for NATO, beyond providing a cohesive-derisive moment. His continued push for more financial involvement looks to be causing a concordant reinvestment of time and energy to the org.

The investment of other countries is following the plan agreed to under Obama.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
windywave wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

That’s the genius of your posts. If a Canadian says anything about Trump, you go after Canada, which is indirectly defending Trump but gives you an out because it’s not direct.

If someone else posts something disparaging about your dear leader, you either go after the poster or create a contrarian argument (eg. Lincoln might be a better President than Trump but...) that leaves some doubt as to if you believe it or not, another out.

The genius part is that if Trump wins in 2020, you can point to hundreds of posts where you stood behind him and if he loses, you can pretend you never defended him.

Like I said, pure genius.

What you seem to have a problem distinguishing is that an attack on foreign leaders of countries that are dependent on the United States is not defending Trump.

Canada doesn't meet its defense spending obligations for NATO. Fine. Canada wants to be the Berkley of the Americas. Fine. But know your place and do not criticize the US or it's leadership since you have no standing to do so when you depend on us for your defense and livelihood.

Take for example my posts on Cuba. I do passionately believe Cuba violates human rights and is a police state. But the hypocrisy of a jag off Canadian who has the gall to simultaneously defend Cuba while attacking the US as a human rights violator cannot stand. (For the record the whole discussion about Canada being a colony is solely Blep's fault)

I have several Canadian friends here who you would recognize as Canadian most of whom are dual citizens. They have interesting perspectives but don't seem as hypocritical in person as many of the posters in here do.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

100 points Canadian is like 3 US so fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
BLeP wrote:

His tired shtick makes me miss JSA’s moose sex jokes.

Your inability to comprehend basic prose is tiresome.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As Alan McLeod said on Twitter
"Translation: "Hey everyone. These elitist ghouls who you hate don't like Trump. He's not one of them!"

If the Trump campaign could have designed an ad themselves they couldn't have done a better job. Terrible."
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Hispid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hispid wrote:
As Alan McLeod said on Twitter
"Translation: "Hey everyone. These elitist ghouls who you hate don't like Trump. He's not one of them!"

If the Trump campaign could have designed an ad themselves they couldn't have done a better job. Terrible."

Nah, that's not a good ad. You want to be feared and respected by the "elitist ghouls". Not laughed at by them. They're supposed to be "shitting their pants" at Trump's awesome presence. Or "groveling" before him.
Last edited by: trail: Dec 5, 19 17:34
Quote Reply

Prev Next