Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [CJMcF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CJMcF wrote:
People in other countries are shaking their heads.

My last time in America was a 2 week road trip a couple of years ago - 99% of the people we met were fantastic.

Trump isn't representative of the people we met.

I've been visiting the USA and have travelled all over the states for years, always having a great time and always meeting great people. But the place has changed under Trump's watch. Do not under any circumstances get drawn into political conversations with the MAGA crowd. Just enjoy the country for what it has to offer and roll your eyes quietly to yourself when politics is mentioned.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
Those two francophone jagoffs leaders of US vassal states better watch it or they will have to start spending more than 20 bucks on their national defense.

Triggered much, Snowflake?

I love how you think you're a sovereign nation.

Not sure why you think statements like that bother anyone. I really could not care less how you define us.

We are doing just fine thanks.

Yeah but what happens when we stop protecting you or fuck over your economy. Justin best bend the knee.

What an idiotic world view that you have. Seriously, you are "thinking" like trump, the US gets a lot from Canada and throwing away that alliance would damage the US.

China would pay good money to have a military presence and more political influence in Canada.

You think Canada is so weak that if the US told Canada to get bent, then immediately China would run in and set up Chinese military basis in Toronto? Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

Does Canada have a military or just the guys on horseback to protect them? I think they call them Mounties.

and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.
!

For now. What happens when you have to pay for defense?
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

You think Canada is so weak that if the US told Canada to get bent, then immediately China would run in and set up Chinese military basis in Toronto? Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

Does Canada have a military or just the guys on horseback to protect them? I think they call them Mounties.

They are not weak, you are the one wanting to play hard ball.

They are incredibly weak militarily along with most of Europe
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

Apparently strong enough to hurt trump's feelings.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
CJMcF wrote:
People in other countries are shaking their heads.

My last time in America was a 2 week road trip a couple of years ago - 99% of the people we met were fantastic.

Trump isn't representative of the people we met.

I've been visiting the USA and have travelled all over the states for years, always having a great time and always meeting great people. But the place has changed under Trump's watch. Do not under any circumstances get drawn into political conversations with the MAGA crowd. Just enjoy the country for what it has to offer and roll your eyes quietly to yourself when politics is mentioned.

What no mention of your adoration for a police state being greater than the US?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

I've seen tissue paper stronger than his feelings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
Those two francophone jagoffs leaders of US vassal states better watch it or they will have to start spending more than 20 bucks on their national defense.

Not sure why you think statements like that bother anyone. I really could not care less how you define us.

Yeah but what happens when we stop protecting you or fuck over your economy. Justin best bend the knee.

What an idiotic world view that you have. Seriously, you are "thinking" like trump, the US gets a lot from Canada and throwing away that alliance would damage the US.

China would pay good money to have a military presence and more political influence in Canada.

You and windy can bluster all you want. We will just smile and nod, and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.

Carry on. Gotta pump up your own tires somehow, I suppose. USA! USA!

I love Canada and anytime I want to freeze my a$$ off I know where to go. My point was anything Trudeau says or thinks about Trump is irrelevant. There is a huge imbalance of power in that relationship based upon the status of the countries. Just the way it is.

You betcha! USA! USA!

Careful Kay will get on you for sarcasm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

!

We shall see.
However, I don't see that being a concern any time in the near future.

Does the USA really want Chinese and Russian influence that close to their border?

Say Canada gets attacked by, I don't know, someone who hates Canada. Is it in the USA's interest to do nothing?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

!

We shall see.

Does the USA really want Chinese and Russian influence that close to their border?

Say Canada gets attacked by, I don't know, someone who hates Canada. Is it in the USA's interest to do nothing?

So Canada can't defend itself. You really think being an ally of China ir Russia is in your best interest? The point is Macron and Trudeau are little weasel bitches. They are now scraping and boot licking trying to cover their ass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For God's sake, who the f*ck do you think is going to invade? Do you really think China or Russia is going to go all Red Dawn on Canada? Do you think the US will sit idly by while China or Russia setup camp on our northern border?
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's just trying to feel better about himself. It's ok. He lives in Illinois. He doesn't have much going for him.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
For God's sake, who the f*ck do you think is going to invade? Do you really think China or Russia is going to go all Red Dawn on Canada? Do you think the US will sit idly by while China or Russia setup camp on our northern border?

Nope but that's the point. Canada has all of this extra money laying around because the US will protect its vassals.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

!

We shall see.

So Canada can't defend itself. You really think being an ally of China ir Russia is in your best interest? The point is Macron and Trudeau are little weasel bitches. They are now scraping and boot licking trying to cover their ass.

I honestly think we have the size of military we need for our place in the world.

Yes, if USA suddenly became our enemy, we would be screwed militarily. But that would be incredibly stupid for both our countries, and isn't even remotely in the realm of becoming reality so I don't see why we should even be arguing about it.

Little weasel bitches? Dude... Glass houses...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:

https://www.cbc.ca/...da-caravan-1.5195399
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
He's just trying to feel better about himself. It's ok. He lives in Illinois. He doesn't have much going for him.

JSA usually uses a meme to rip on IL. Have at it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

!

We shall see.

I honestly think we have the size of military we need for our place in the world.

Yes, if USA suddenly became our enemy, we would be screwed militarily. But that would be incredibly stupid for both our countries, and isn't even remotely in the realm of becoming reality so I don't see why we should even be arguing about it.

Trump is a cromagnon troglodyte combination, hardly a whiny bitch. (Although whiny bitch is probably a preferable trait relatively)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:

Nope but that's the point. Canada has all of this extra money laying around because the US will protect its vassals.

Show some respect to who? Trump?

I can, and do, respect a lot of things about America. Your current leader isn't one of them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

!

We shall see.

Trump is a cromagnon troglodyte combination, hardly a whiny bitch. (Although whiny bitch is probably a preferable trait relatively)

Wait... You don't think Trump is a whiny bitch? The guy who constantly tweets about being treated poorly, woa is me, everyone is unfair to me, the thinnest skinned leader I can think of, anywhere on the planet, isn't a whiny bitch?

What?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

And apparently strong enough to get Wendy to go into full reta—, I mean, Trump ball washing mode.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

And apparently strong enough to get Wendy to go into full reta—, I mean, Trump ball washing mode.

I've seen tissue paper stronger than Windy's ability to resist the urge to lavish care on Trump's love spuds..
Last edited by: WelshinPhilly: Dec 4, 19 14:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

!

We shall see.

Wait... You don't think Trump is a whiny bitch? The guy who constantly tweets about being treated poorly, woa is me, everyone is unfair to me, the thinnest skinned leader I can think of, anywhere on the planet, isn't a whiny bitch?

What?

He thin skinned and whines but to me a whiny bitch is more metrosexual like the two francophone asshats
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

Please find where I said anything positive about Trump in this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
ACE wrote:

I've seen tissue paper stronger than Windy's ability to resist the urge to lavish care on Trump's love spuds..

Post 56. Thievery deduct five points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
The US will invade. (Third time's a charm?)

Oh, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

He thin skinned and whines but to me a whiny bitch is more metrosexual like the two francophone asshats

Trump is butt hurt because Melania wants those two metrosexuals in bad way. You can see her practically eye f*cking Trudeau anytime they are together. She's dreaming of a francophone sandwich rather than her current state of affairs being subjected to the orange blob with the mushroom penis.
Quote Reply

Prev Next