Prev Next
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Elect a clown. People laugh.

Funny, considering a clown puts make up on his face.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All I could see in the video is they were complaining about how long it took him for a press conference. Was there more to it?

I don't think its a surprise he likes to talk in press conferences.

I was a little surprised he called Trudea two faced, although it seems is. Frankly, it doesn't matter if he pissed off Canada because they have no other option but to be our little buddy no matter how we treat them.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
All I could see in the video is they were complaining about how long it took him for a press conference. Was there more to it?

I don't think its a surprise he likes to talk in press conferences.

I was a little surprised he called Trudea two faced, although it seems is. Frankly, it doesn't matter if he pissed off Canada because they have no other option but to be our little buddy no matter how we treat them.

ofcourse Trudea is 2faced... he has the white one and the black one.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
windywave wrote:
CJMcF wrote:
People in other countries are shaking their heads.

My last time in America was a 2 week road trip a couple of years ago - 99% of the people we met were fantastic.

Trump isn't representative of the people we met.

That tells you how bad the Democrats are

I don't think people visiting the US on a 2 week road trip actively seek out the Trump base support group or intentionally go to MAGA rallies or cross burnings.

He said he went on a raid trip
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
Those two francophone jagoffs leaders of US vassal states better watch it or they will have to start spending more than 20 bucks on their national defense.

Triggered much, Snowflake?

I love how you think you're a sovereign nation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
All I could see in the video is they were complaining about how long it took him for a press conference. Was there more?

We all see what we want to see.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
ACE wrote:
All I could see in the video is they were complaining about how long it took him for a press conference. Was there more?

What did you see?
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
Those two francophone jagoffs leaders of US vassal states better watch it or they will have to start spending more than 20 bucks on their national defense.

Not sure why you think statements like that bother anyone. I really could not care less how you define us.

We are doing just fine thanks.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
ACE wrote:

What did you see?

I saw Trudeau mentioning how long Trump took and everyone laughed at Trump. I didn’t see any insult.

Then I saw Trump call Trudeau 2-faced because he thought Trudeau and others laughing at him. I’m not sure if there is a connection between the laughing, Trumps comment and the fact Trump cancelled his own press conference.

In other words, it all seems blown way out of proportion to me.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

Not sure why you think statements like that bother anyone. I really could not care less how you define us.

Yeah but what happens when we stop protecting you or fuck over your economy. Justin best bend the knee.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

Yeah but what happens when we stop protecting you or fuck over your economy. Justin best bend the knee.

Or what? Trump can't even effectively fuck with Ukraine.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
He's like the Nostradamus of projection:

Quote:

@realDonaldTrump

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!
1:30 AM · Aug 9, 2014
That is legit funny!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

What an idiotic world view that you have. Seriously, you are "thinking" like trump, the US gets a lot from Canada and throwing away that alliance would damage the US.

China would pay good money to have a military presence and more political influence in Canada.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

I love how you think the US is a sovereign nation. Sovereign nations do not allow other countries to interfere in their elections. What a joke.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

What an idiotic world view that you have. Seriously, you are "thinking" like trump, the US gets a lot from Canada and throwing away that alliance would damage the US.

China would pay good money to have a military presence and more political influence in Canada.

You think Canada is so weak that if the US told Canada to get bent, then immediately China would run in and set up Chinese military basis in Toronto? Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

Does Canada have a military or just the guys on horseback to protect them? I think they call them Mounties.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

Trade war with Canada would be devastating for the Canuck Economy
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

Trade one liege lord for another my point is proven.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [JacobB1111] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JacobB1111 wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

I love how you think the US is a sovereign nation. Sovereign nations do not allow other countries to interfere in their elections. What a joke.

Eyeroll emoji.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

Does Canada have a military or just the guys on horseback to protect them? I think they call them Mounties.

I know you meant that to be pink, but in actuality it is true. The Canadian military has been starved for years. Their Navy is a joke. There is limited to no ability to protect themselves much less project power.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
j p o wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

Trade war with Canada would be devastating for the Canuck Economy

The money in the US will not let that happen. No matter how big of a tantrum Trump throws. The whiny little bitch.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

You think Canada is so weak that if the US told Canada to get bent, then immediately China would run in and set up Chinese military basis in Toronto? Man, no respect for our friends in the north. Without US protection they are like little children wandering in the forest?

You and windy can bluster all you want. We will just smile and nod, and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.

Carry on. Gotta pump up your own tires somehow, I suppose. USA! USA!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:

They are not weak, you are the one wanting to play hard ball. Canada can play hardball too.

Alliances are not zero sum. Both the US and Canada gain from the alliance, breaking up the alliance hurts the US.
Quote Reply
Re: Other Countries are Laughing [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

You and windy can bluster all you want. We will just smile and nod, and continue to enjoy our higher quality of life up here.

I love Canada and anytime I want to freeze my a$$ off I know where to go. My point was anything Trudeau says or thinks about Trump is irrelevant. There is a huge imbalance of power in that relationship based upon the status of the countries. Just the way it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
ACE wrote:
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:

I love Canada and anytime I want to freeze my a$$ off I know where to go. My point was anything Trudeau says or thinks about Trump is irrelevant. There is a huge imbalance of power in that relationship based upon the status of the countries. Just the way it is.

You betcha! USA! USA!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next