Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM eTAP AXS 12 Speed - When will there be 3rd party compatible chain rings for 110 130 BCD Cranks?
Quote | Reply
Both 1x and 2x?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM eTAP AXS 12 Speed - When will there be 3rd party compatible chain rings for 110 130 BCD Cranks? [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rotor has them i think
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM eTAP AXS 12 Speed - When will there be 3rd party compatible chain rings for 110 130 BCD Cranks? [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fwiw/anecdotal, 11spd rings work just fine on my setups. ymmv
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM eTAP AXS 12 Speed - When will there be 3rd party compatible chain rings for 110 130 BCD Cranks? [Tim_Canterbury] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your setup? I have eTap with QUARQ 53/39. Want to move setup to road bike and upgrade Tri bike to 12 speed... but keep crank.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know Rotor is working on something, though I don't know if they'll have 130bcd option or the 4-hole 110bcd for Shimano/Rotor spiders. I think 130bcd is unlikely given the gearing, at least as far as OE goes, isn't any bigger than 50/37 up front.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM eTAP AXS 12 Speed - When will there be 3rd party compatible chain rings for 110 130 BCD Cranks? [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carbon-Ti have in their offering 110 4 and 5 arm AXS chainrings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

scca_ita wrote:
What is your setup? I have eTap with QUARQ 53/39. Want to move setup to road bike and upgrade Tri bike to 12 speed... but keep crank.

apologies for the slow reply, that whole work thing and disconnecting afterwards. sooooo, it was going to have a 46/33 quarq but that's being warrantied (yeah before install :( ) so I I threw on a sram force P2M w/ Praxxis 50/34 rings (10-33 out back). Everything works fine but perhaps it's because the rings are skinnier? or worn? or maybe I'm just lucky. My limited understanding is that it's the 1x rings that have issues with the axs chain but don't hold me to that. Probably going on 50hrs with this setup between z2 and sweetspot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WolfTooth already has AXS chainrings available
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM eTAP AXS 12 Speed - When will there be 3rd party compatible chain rings for 110 130 BCD Cranks? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right but 1x and only 44 or less tooth count
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
48T link

Larger sizes up to 52t are listed, just out of stock, so they should have them soon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you considered using a non SRAM cassette and non AXS chain? On my to test list is the Rotor cassette, 12s non flat top chain and normal chainrings combination. This way you could avoid the whole larger rollers problem. According to the internet it should work from a cassette spacing point of view.
Quote Reply