Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Has anyone bought from bikesmiths?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone bought from thebikesmiths.com? I am looking for an Ism saddle and they have them for cheapest ive seen. I know a lot places sell fakes so I'm reluctant to pull the trigger. They have a store in Milwaukee and it looks like they have an ebay shop and a google store. I dont see them listed as authorized dealer in ism's website. Thanks.

Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.
Last edited by: Shyland83: Nov 15, 19 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone bough from bikesmiths? [Shyland83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a chainring from them on Ebay a few years ago with good results.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone bought from bikesmiths? [Shyland83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve bought stuff a couple times from them (both a few years ago). No issues either time

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pay with a credit card or PayPal and there is nothing to worry about.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought tires last year from them. They’re solid.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone bought from bikesmiths? [trismitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Purchased a few things from them over the years. I have never had an issue. As described, shipped quickly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought wheels and tires from them over the last few years. No issues, quick shipping. I think their brick and mortar store has been around for quite some time for an lbs.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone bought from bikesmiths? [fat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have ordered from them a few times, bought a light, and some chains and cassettes, all smooth sailing, I had a question once about cassette compatibility, called and got a real human that spoke bikes on the phone right away, seem like stand up guys.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought the saddle. It came quick and is definitely a genuine ISM saddle. Thanks for all the input.

Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.
Quote Reply