Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Halo neuroscience, now cheaper. Has anyone used?
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, now that most of my 'marginal gains' have been discovered and adopted by the masses- has anyone used the halo neuroscience adaptive ear phone things?

The common sense part of my brain suspects they are bunk. They get pretty good (possibly fake) reviews online and have now come down a lot in price over the past few years. Anyone first hand experience good or bad?
Quote Reply
Re: Halo neuroscience, now cheaper. Has anyone used? [hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you think TO got second at Kona. Halo of course.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Halo neuroscience, now cheaper. Has anyone used? [hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "internet" was aggressively trying to sell me one 2 years ago... By now if the product was any good, the "none-pro" review buzz will be a lot stronger.

Until further notice, i put it on par with those things
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Balance
Quote Reply
Re: Halo neuroscience, now cheaper. Has anyone used? [benleg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
benleg wrote:
The "internet" was aggressively trying to sell me one 2 years ago... By now if the product was any good, the "none-pro" review buzz will be a lot stronger.

Until further notice, i put it on par with those things
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Balance

That’s a good comparison. Like they say if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why all the negativity? The placebo effect is real, if you believe in Halo, it will help. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Halo neuroscience, now cheaper. Has anyone used? [helo guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Placebo is real (i use oval chainrings...) but the power balance bracelet have much better return on investment :)
Quote Reply
Re: Halo neuroscience, now cheaper. Has anyone used? [helo guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
helo guy wrote:
Why all the negativity? The placebo effect is real, if you believe in Halo, it will help. :)

Appropriate user name
Quote Reply