Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Casting Agency Looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial
Quote | Reply
Hello,
My name is Marc Bonnet-Eymard and I am posting for a friend who works for a casting agency looking for female triathletes to be part of a USAA commercial. Here is her email. Please note submissions need to be in by October 18th!
Thanks!
Marc

RJH Casting is looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial!

To be considered, please email usaacasting2019@gmail.com with the following information:

1) Name & Contact info (email, phone, city/state)

2) Photo(s) of yourself

3) Brief description of triathlon experience

Those selected for the commercial will be paid union SAG-AFTRA rates (union affiliation is not required) 

Shoot will take place mid-November in Los Angeles (all travel expenses covered) 

**Information must be received by October 18**

Best,

Rebecca

RJH Casting

rjhcasting.com
Quote Reply
Re: Casting Agency Looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial [Mbe3coach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oooh!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Casting Agency Looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial [Mbe3coach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heck yes. My type of ad. Sent in info!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

What's the saying? "I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that wants me?"

Sounds fun, but I guarantee no one wants me posing in their ad campaign.
Quote Reply
Re: Casting Agency Looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EdBikeBabe, I have to admit that I snickered thinking that "short, fat, Athena" probably was not what they had in mind. Ah well!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea when we will hear back? November is coming up fast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has anyone heard back from these people? Was it a scam? I submitted a lot of information and now I am concerned...
Quote Reply
Re: Casting Agency Looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial [Danigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danigirl wrote:
Has anyone heard back from these people? Was it a scam? I submitted a lot of information and now I am concerned...

Did you try calling the phone number?
Quote Reply
Re: Casting Agency Looking for Female Triathletes for a USAA Commercial [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After much debate, I emailed them and they actually responded to the phone number I gave. So it was legitimate and they decided to go with an actress to play a triathlete because the amount of “acting” involved. Go figure...
Quote Reply