Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin FR 935
Quote | Reply
All other stuff sold, editing old post.

$250 Shipped

Just got a 945 and now selling my Garmin 935. It currently has a screen protector. I replaced the old 935 strap with the new 945 strap (same size and black in color). With previous Garmin watches I had to get bands every year or 18 months, so at least you have a new one. You’ll also get the brand new charger cable.
Lastly, you’ll notice that it’s got a hairline crack on the center of the optical sensor. It still works great, water doesn’t get in it. I’m attaching a side by side comparison of today’s workout with the Garmin 935 on my left writst and the Garmin 945 on my right wrist.
You’ll notice early on that I get a drop off in heart rate on the 945, followed by a sharp increase, whereas the 935 seems more stable. Then around the 18:30 mark, the opposite happens. The 935 has a drop off , and the 945 doesn’t. Workout average Heart Rate was 142 and 144 with the same max of 172.

Offering free shipping for watch and charger. IF you want a 945 box, let me know and you can pay for shipping.

Photos available here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/g1bJge6Xn1yu8Qof9

Last edited by: Chan: Dec 5, 19 13:35
Quote Reply
Re: Kreitler Rollers with Fork Stand, Garmin Vivoactive 3, TACX Vortex Smart Trainer [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added TACX Vortex trainer and Garmin Vivoactive 3.
Quote Reply
Re: Kreitler Rollers with Fork Stand, Garmin Vivoactive 3, TACX Vortex Smart Trainer [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold everything else. Just watch left, taking offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated pricing on watch. $110 shipped. <-- Disregard this, old watch >>> Please see top post.
Last edited by: Chan: Dec 10, 19 14:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin FR 935 [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^ Bump
Quote Reply