Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Folks

I'm looking for a Oval concept aero seat post for my Fuji Norcom 2.1, the official Fuji dealers in my area told me they can't just order a seat post, I have messages OVAL and Fuji but no reply from either

Any ideas,

Thanks in advance

Mark
Quote Reply
Re: The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread [markahiggins1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
unfortunately, I've never heard of anyone getting a reply from Fuji or Oval. Your best bet and the least headache is to contact another Fuji dealer.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck getting any parts from Fuji. It took me 6 months to get a headset. I found the best way is to contact them on Facebook and ask for a part number. Then hope one of their crappy deals will order it for you. It took me 4 dealers before one would even order me a part. I love the bike but I will never buy another Fuji because of the crappy service. Even with a 35% team discount it is not worth having a bike down needing parts you cant get.
Quote Reply
Re: The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread [Keith-OH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your experience, as well as reading about other's is what kept me from buying one. I found a great deal on a new Fuji Norcom 1.1 frame that I loved and thought was gorgeous, but something just kept gnawing away at the lack of user's experiences being posted or available online. Other than a few promotional videos there was almost nothing posted about them anywhere.

It's sad because it looks like if they put 5-10% more effort into the bike project then they could have sold a lot more, especially at that price they were offering them at, especially if they simply put spare parts that are known to wear out more quickly on their website. Seriously, how hard can it be? I was doing all I could for Fuji to give me a reason to buy 1 of their bikes which would have happened if simply didn't step on their own tail.

The more people I encounter the more I love my cats.
Quote Reply
Re: The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread [Andrius_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[inline "Sem tĂ­tulo.jpg"]
My Fuji with Flo wheels.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread [Keith-OH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn. Anyone know where I can get a derailleur hanger?
Quote Reply

Prev Next