Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Purely Custom Fit Platform 360 For Sale. 1500$ OBO
Quote | Reply
Purely Custom Fit Platform 360 For Sale. 1500$ OBO, In Orange County CA, EAST WEST BIKES. Pick Up ONLY. Used for a year with some consistency, in great condition. The only reason I am not keeping this is the space I have to work with. I have pictures I can email or send.

Fit Platform 360
$2,750.00 Retail.
Features:
  • Entire platform has a 360 degree single point turning axis below the bottom bracket which allows for multiple views for motion capture with a single camera.
  • Integrated Front End Lift System that allows for a simulated elevation change for varying riding conditions with a bicycle or any Purely Custom Fit Bike.
  • Easy to move with incorporated wheels on the bottom of the platform.
  • Works well with a bicycle and trainer arrangement, or with any Purely Custom Fit Bike.
  • Purely Custom offers optional custom branding with your company/dealer logo

Quote Reply
Re: Purely Custom Fit Platform 360 For Sale. 1500$ OBO [JediKnights] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

Did you ever sell this platform?
I have an interest.

Cheers,

Morgan
Quote Reply
Re: Purely Custom Fit Platform 360 For Sale. 1500$ OBO [amazeyourself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey! Thanks for the interest. I am possibly making a shift in my business and I will need a couple weeks to determine if I want to sell it. If I can have this time to decide I would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Purely Custom Fit Platform 360 For Sale. 1500$ OBO [JediKnights] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure and no rush… I'm in the same mode.

Keep me posted.

Cheers,

Morgan
Quote Reply
Re: Purely Custom Fit Platform 360 For Sale. 1500$ OBO [amazeyourself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey pal,

I have decided to sell if your still interested. I had a big blow to my business. Someone broke into my van and stole over 3k in tooling and most of my fitting equipment. Ill need to sell the platform to try and recoup some of that
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Morgan,

No rush, I just wanted to follow up again. I decided to sell the platform for sure. If your interested please let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello and Happy 4th of July,

So, so sorry to hear about the break it. What a pisser
I wish I would have seen your reply sooner. I drove all the way from Colorado to Barstow to meet
someone that I bought a Retul set up from. It would have been great to do a deal with you and picked up
everything together…
My dad lives in St. George Ut and would be will to go to Barstow for me and met someone if there was a way to get the
platform there for pick up? As I just spent a bunch of $ on the Retul Muve my budget is pretty tight but I'd try to work a deal with you if you haven't sold and could help with the delivery.

Best,

Morgan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah a bit of a big hit for the business, but it will pull through.

I didn't realize you were so far away. I cant work on the price, but I could spend a day to drive out to barstow and drop it off for your dad. Let me know and we can figure out when would be best for me and your dad to meet up.

Enjoy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks,

I'll have to pass.
Best of luck getting up and rolling again.

Cheers,

Morgan
Quote Reply