Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Used Landice L7....
Quote | Reply
Have an opportunity to buy a used L7, supposedly from original owner, but I'm not sure how many hours is on it, nor of the model year.
I've attached a pic of the console (pic from google, but is the same as what I'm looking at).
I'm guessing this is a good deal if I can get it for $500 Canadian? Can anyone tell me the model year from the console?

That said, is there anything super special about these? Am I better off looking for a used Sole treadmill.......or investing in something like a new Sole F63?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Used Landice L7.... [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't tell you anything about this machine but I can tell you I purchased an older model a few years ago and have been very pleased. I think I paid $400 for a treadmill that was nearly 15 years old, which originally seemed ridiculous to me but the thing is a tank. I've been using it for 2+ years fairly regularly without issue. I would pull the trigger if I was you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Have an opportunity to buy a used L7, supposedly from original owner, but I'm not sure how many hours is on it, nor of the model year.
I've attached a pic of the console (pic from google, but is the same as what I'm looking at).
I'm guessing this is a good deal if I can get it for $500 Canadian? Can anyone tell me the model year from the console?

That said, is there anything super special about these? Am I better off looking for a used Sole treadmill.......or investing in something like a new Sole F63?

Thanks!

Buy it. That is the same console I have and we have had and used our L7 for over 12 years now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have had one for 15 years!! Keeps on trucking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll echo what others have said. I bought a used L7 off craigslist early last year for $300. It was around 15 years old. It's only been a year, but I've had zero problems with it, and I use it quite a bit. Some of the best money I've spent.
Quote Reply
Re: Used Landice L7.... [MRid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sell Landice treadmills both commercial and residential. Parts are readily available and little does go wrong with them. If belt and deck are in good shape, $500 is a steal. I rebuild L7's and I sell them for no less than $1,000. I also sell Spirit Fitness which manufacturers Sole also. No comparison between Sole and Landice. Durability is much better on a Landice treadmill. You just don't get all the bells and whistles that a Sole has. Replacement parts costs are much higher though on your Landice but you can buy cheaper knock off decks and belts for a Landice from Treadmilldoctor.com or fitnessrepairparts.com.
Quote Reply