Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fast and comfortable Trisuit
Quote | Reply
Looking for a fast and comfortable tri suit. I have used the Zoot ultra, LG pro carbon, own way apparel stealth Joey cut. I didn’t like any of them.

They all lacked an adequate chamois and lead to major groin area discomfort and man bits rubbing.

Looking for ideas.
Last edited by: LifeTri: May 27, 19 18:41
Quote Reply
Re: Fast and comfortable Trisuit [LifeTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting - how is your saddle? I find that I do all of my riding in my trishorts - too much chamois is super uncomfortable - most every tri chammy is pretty thin by design I think.

Just a different idea since the ones you have tried all seem to be very well thought of trisuits.

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Re: Fast and comfortable Trisuit [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lets just say the issue isn't saddle based...

...its rubbing of another part down below against the suits respective stitching.

I have tried to adjust in many different positions to no luck...there just isn't enough padding...up front.
Last edited by: LifeTri: May 27, 19 19:17
Quote Reply
Re: Fast and comfortable Trisuit [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 to being uncomfortable with a thicker chamois. I have some DeSoto tri bib-shorts that have pretty thick chamois, for a trisuit, and I don’t like them. Now I mainly use an Orka and a Castelli suit, both of which have pretty thin chamois and more comfortable.
Quote Reply
Re: Fast and comfortable Trisuit [dktxracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dktxracer wrote:
+1 to being uncomfortable with a thicker chamois. I have some DeSoto tri bib-shorts that have pretty thick chamois, for a trisuit, and I don’t like them. Now I mainly use an Orka and a Castelli suit, both of which have pretty thin chamois and more comfortable.

I guess I am not looking for something that is thicker...but a larger are to cover more territory...to keep the sticking around the kit away from the bits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I so want to try one of these - http://muscleskinsuit.com/...-skinsuit-triathlon/
I have some leggings that are really good to run in as they are nice and light but provide enough warmth when it's cold.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
N=1: Used an older 2xu suit no issues at all at any time. Bought a new one that is fast and super comfortable but something just isnt right down there, max is half ironman in it.
What i have used instead for IM is the Zone3 Lava shorts (you could get the lave suit), is has a thicker chamois (ofcourse not like cycling bibs), and no issues down there and not noticeable on the run either. How fast it is i have no idea :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like my Kiwami kits... I even have a kit with no chamois at all that is fine for me for Sprint/Oly races.
Quote Reply