Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor OCP question
Quote | Reply
I have a rotor 2inpower powermeter with qrings on it when I run the app provided by rotor to find the optimal chainring position I get only a "-" the OCA is 283 degrees. Do I something wrong? Or are the qrings not the best solution for me?

Follow my project on Project 100 miles / 4 hours
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor OCP question [rbe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It works well with their PC app. The IN2Power has to switch to 50Hz mode for it to work. "High Speed" or "Advanced Mode" has to be selected in the app.

The OCA line shows up for me but changes based on the riding I'm doing. Climbing vs Flat/TT/Tempo show different 'optimal' chainring positions. I kind of expected this... but how do I apply that to ring positioning? Sticking with round rings for now.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor OCP question [gplama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used the pc software now but I get the same angle. The powermeter has the latest firmware and I calibrate it before the test.

Follow my project on Project 100 miles / 4 hours
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor OCP question [rbe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know if it's too late for this response, but OCA = 283º sounds like the origin of the angle is rotated by 180º. Which firmware version are you using? I think updating the power meter to firmware 1.058 (if not done already) and calibrating again making sure it's the left crank the one is down when you press the calibration button and not the right, should solve the problem.
Quote Reply