Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Addicted to FB. Who does this guy make you think of?
Quote | Reply
Please just watch the first 3mins...

Quote Reply
Re: Addicted to FB. Who does this guy make you think of? [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every asshole that ever existed.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Addicted to FB. Who does this guy make you think of? [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the son, wearing a "we are scientists" t-shirt, can't find the "unfollow" button
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's a Facebook?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When your own children block you to stop your excessive posting, you might want to look in a mirror for your problem. Rationalizing that 60 posts a day is only 10 per hour if you only spend 6 hours a day on FB, might mean you are posting excessively.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure your talking about Duffy.

But Duffy is fatter than this guy. Plus no 'stache.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He’s an idiot. I couldn’t get past the first minute.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No way Duffy or Orphius would be so amateurish as to alphabetize their meme files. Clearly they should be sorted by topic.
Quote Reply
Re: Addicted to FB. Who does this guy make you think of? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a band. They are pretty good, actually.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't tell if this is real or a joke, and for that reason I loved it.
Quote Reply
Re: Addicted to FB. Who does this guy make you think of? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
No way Duffy or Orphius would be so amateurish as to alphabetize their meme files. Clearly they should be sorted by topic.

There is no need to even store them on my computer. Copy and paste from various sites works just fine.

Last edited by: orphious: May 22, 19 9:28
Quote Reply
Re: Addicted to FB. Who does this guy make you think of? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
When your own children block you to stop your excessive posting, you might want to look in a mirror for your problem. Rationalizing that 60 posts a day is only 10 per hour if you only spend 6 hours a day on FB, might mean you are posting excessively.

I have both my wife’s parents set up to not show on my news feed. It’s not stop posting. It seems to be a thing for a good number of people in that generation when they have nothing else to do. Her dad is on Facebook all the time.
Quote Reply