Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who has tried "Mayochup" (Mayo and Ketchup) [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
jriosa wrote:
Called fry sauce in Idaho. State condiment.

Yep.

Also the only condiments Clint Eastwood uses on his hotdogs (no idea how or why I know that though it's the way I take my dogs).

Add some cholula (sp?) hotsauce and your in business by the way.

On the Idaho topic, and I say this as a native, the whole finger steaks thing I was just introduced to..I just don't get it ( on topic as I think that is what you need to dip them into ).

Finger steaks?

Doesn't fry sauce have other stuff in it?

Just little breaded and deep fried chunks of questionable steak served with fry sauce ( nothing else in there ).

And by "served" I mean whatever gas station attendant you decide to buy them from since I have never actually seen them in a restaurant ( see "questionable" above ).
Quote Reply
Re: Who has tried "Mayochup" (Mayo and Ketchup) [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipjack wrote:
windywave wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
jriosa wrote:
Called fry sauce in Idaho. State condiment.

Yep.

Also the only condiments Clint Eastwood uses on his hotdogs (no idea how or why I know that though it's the way I take my dogs).

Add some cholula (sp?) hotsauce and your in business by the way.

On the Idaho topic, and I say this as a native, the whole finger steaks thing I was just introduced to..I just don't get it ( on topic as I think that is what you need to dip them into ).

Finger steaks?

Doesn't fry sauce have other stuff in it?

Just little breaded and deep fried chunks of questionable steak served with fry sauce ( nothing else in there ).

And by "served" I mean whatever gas station attendant you decide to buy them from since I have never actually seen them in a restaurant ( see "questionable" above ).

I'll pass thank you very much.
Quote Reply
Re: Who has tried "Mayochup" (Mayo and Ketchup) [jriosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jriosa wrote:
Don't know about finger streaks, but here in Moscow fried chicken strips with fry sauce are a 3 meal a day regimen.

Small world - Moscow here as well.

Through some hardcore investigation (ie I found the Wikipedia entry) I have learned this whole Idaho finger steak thing is more of a southern ID delicacy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_steaks

Back to the original topic-Ketchonaise sounds way better than mayochup..in my humble opinion.
Quote Reply

Prev Next