Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I agree with Trump [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
When will the parade of stars end? I think we have sufficient membership to field a full cabinet. The mayor would make a fine replacement to Carson at HUD.

Bullshit. Better to have someone take a nap at HUD (which historically has been a horribly corrupt agency and done more to line the pockets of developers than make housing affordable) than have someone like De Blasio. Look at the shit he pulled with the Hudson Yards redistricting. How the entire upper echelon of NYC’s government isn’t being investigated for that is flabbergasting.
Quote Reply
Re: I agree with Trump [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A neighboring city to me, Santa Maria is (according to the FBI) in the top 10 for violent crime in California but the city leader have taken issue with how the FBI came up with that.

I don’t really know who’s right here, just food for thought....

This is from 2014 btw but not much has changed.

http://www.santamariasun.com/...-numbers-are-skewed/

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I agree with Trump [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
gofigure wrote:
When will the parade of stars end? I think we have sufficient membership to field a full cabinet. The mayor would make a fine replacement to Carson at HUD.

Bullshit. Better to have someone take a nap at HUD (which historically has been a horribly corrupt agency and done more to line the pockets of developers than make housing affordable) than have someone like De Blasio. Look at the shit he pulled with the Hudson Yards redistricting. How the entire upper echelon of NYC’s government isn’t being investigated for that is flabbergasting.

I guess that's what I get for being superficial. Allow me to double down. You would not take argument then with Carson as head of the NIH as ineffective as Mayor Bill at HUD?
Quote Reply

Prev Next