Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Most Entertaining Things Ever
Quote | Reply
My friend's flask:

A lot of years ago, I and a large group of guys attended a friend's bachelor party in Las Vegas. We partook of the local scenery, including multiple visits to one popular strip club. One of the guys befriended one particular young lady, whose stage name was "Trouble." She was there all the nights we were there and must've earned quite a lot of money off my friend, as he essentially spent the evenings in the club with her.

That friend was a groomsman in the wedding. The groom (who's still a close friend to both of us, and we're all still part of the same circle of friends as attended the bachelor party), as a present to the groomsmen, gave each of them a flask with a Las Vegas-related word or couple of words engraved into it. My friend's flask is engraved "TROUBLE."

So, all these years later, my friend still owns a flask named TROUBLE, and the meaning of the double entendre is known only to a select few. We're presently on a group text organizing a visit to a local place that doesn't allow booze in all its areas, so the groom just suggested to my friend, "Bring Trouble." It's awesome and I get a kick out of it every time.

What have you got?

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: The Most Entertaining Things Ever [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you and your friends are misogynistic alcoholics?

Quote:
What have you got?

1. Naked Nerf gun wars with myself, mrs. Duffy and Duffy Jr.

2. MMA ground and pound with Duffy jr at the jiu jitsu academy during kids class while moms watch in horror as some old dude (me) slaps and punches a poor little kid (my son) while taunting him (i take some good shots too).

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Most Entertaining Things Ever [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
So you and your friends are misogynistic alcoholics?

Quote:
What have you got?

If yours aren't, you're doing it wrong... ;-)

I have 3 boys, and our house is a 24/7/365 circus. I love every minute of it.

Getting back into the game...
Slower than you.
Quote Reply