Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [dboatx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I eat 1700 calories a day plus any calories I burn biking/running. But Calorie counts on most foods are estimates and are not always super accurate, so if I start gaining weight, I lower my daily calories down to 1500-1600.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m 30 y/o male 5’10 175-180 9-10% body fat. I eat anywhere 4500-5500/ day based on how I’m feeling and train 25hrs/week. I don’t calorie count (former bodybuilder so I am skilled at ballparking) and find I lose fat at 4500, maintain 5500 and get overtrained if i go below 4500.
Quote Reply
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am learning that I don’t eat enough in this thread.

"The person on top of the mountain didn't fall there." - unkown

also rule 5
Quote Reply
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [boobooaboo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea how many calories I eat. I try to eat healthy and eat when I’m hungry and try not to overeat. I just try to be aware of whether I’m eating because I’m hungry or just eating to eat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve seen more than one person say they consume 4-6k calories per day on plenty of fruits and vegetables and a modest amount of meat and bread. Lmao!!! There is no effing way people are eating 4-6k of calories of fruits and veggies. It’s pretty obvious who’s not being honest with themselves.
Quote Reply
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [Spartan420] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spartan420 wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
I probably average 2500. 122 lbs, 5'6", female. I've been running 40-50 miles per week, swimming 4-6k a week, and sometimes I get on my bike.

Sheesh, Im 142 6ft Male and workout about a little more than you, yet we eat roughly the same calories. I should eat more.

You will see how your performance improves.

I was like you. I was always hungry but didn't allow myself to eat. I now always eat as much as I'm satisfied with. My performance on the bike AND run improved. I recover better and have much more energy to train.

I have no idea how much I really eat but it is a lot.

10k - 30:48 / half - 1:06:40
Quote Reply
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
I have a published 7-day food journal here that I did way back in 2017. To answer your question directly it was 7-day / 32,606 calories which comes out to 4,658 a day

Server not found.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I eat a little much and should probably start a food journal. I eat probably 2500-3000. I eat generally pretty healthy but I work in film which has craft services so there is probably 300 calories of cookies worked in on days I’m not careful.

Dan Mayberry
Amateur a lot of things, professional a few things.
Quote Reply
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [drm437] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think to maximize progression you should eat the most calories u can in a day without getting fat. I bet I eat 1000 calories as snack sometimes lol
Quote Reply
Re: Approximately how much calories do you eat a day? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next