Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

100 Days until College Football - Who ya got?
Quote | Reply
I can hardly wait. What I don't want to see is Bama vs. Clemson but why won't it end that way? Do you see Georgia sneaking into the picture? UM vs. OSU, Harbaugh has got win now that Meyer is gone or his legacy is severely tarnished (but not enough to keep him out of the NFL).

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Days until College Football - Who ya got? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alabama.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With the acquisition of Le'Veon Bell, I'm pretty sure the Jets might be able to crack the top-25 this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THE..............................Ohio State Buckeyes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m hoping to see the Huskers sneak up there!

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Days until College Football - Who ya got? [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Alabama.

With Alabama's new abortion ban, does anyone foresee other states (such as California) passing laws prohibiting the state from doing business with Alabama (or schools refusing to do business with Alabama), kind of like what happened one or two years ago when Missouri (I think it was Missouri) passed some law refusing to extend rights to LGBT people (if that's even what the issue was).

If so, then what happens when the CFP or Championship games are to be held in California (Rose Bowl, Levi's Stadium, etc.) Or, shoot, ever just non-conference regular season games?

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
I can hardly wait. What I don't want to see is Bama vs. Clemson but why won't it end that way? Do you see Georgia sneaking into the picture? UM vs. OSU, Harbaugh has got win now that Meyer is gone or his legacy is severely tarnished (but not enough to keep him out of the NFL).

Bama, UofM had its best chance last year, graduated to many.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

Going 0-4 vs Meyer didn’t tarnish it? Only 2-6 when you add in MSU.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm with ya. LOVE watching college football.

Like it or not, Bama is gonna be a top contender again. Saban's defense was "young" last year, and he has most of his offensive weapons returning. He has new offensive and defensive coordinators but I'm betting they've fallen in line to the Saban discipline already. Saban is a master at getting beat, figuring out what he did wrong, and then correcting it

I'm a UGA fan so hoping this is their year. Fromm is back and appears to have a good receiving core. Should be a great offensive line too. Kirby has the same problem as Saban with new coordinators, so who knows how this will go. I liked (former OC) Chaney but felt he was too conservative at times

THE Ohio State could be a big time threat this year, or a dud. New coach, but he did well in the three games he coached last year. New OB with Justin Fields. I really like Fields. One hell of an athlete but not sure of his game management skills yet. If he ends up being the 5 star he was recruited for, he could make all the difference for OSU

Oklahoma is a perineal threat now. Having the Bama QB transfer (Jalen Hurt) is gonna be interesting to watch.

I'm afraid the PAC-12 will be putting their eggs in to Washington again. I don't have much faith in USC nor the others at this time. Unproven

Clemson lost a lot of guys on defense. On offense, they've got the best QB in the country.

I'd love to see Nebraska do well. I believe it's good for college football when Nebraska is a powerhouse
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Days until College Football - Who ya got? [eye3md] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't sleep on LSU this year. Could be very interesting.....
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Days until College Football - Who ya got? [SinkCrashBonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SinkCrashBonk wrote:
Don't sleep on LSU this year. Could be very interesting.....

Geez, I forgot about them. Very true!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Days until College Football - Who ya got? [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i agree with you and eye3 on the Huskers. I kinda long for the Tom Osborne days of glory, it was so great to watch. They have all the tools (have you seen their training facility....good grief) but they just can't seem to land that top end coach that can attract those top recruits. Yes, it would be great to see them sneak back up there!!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Days until College Football - Who ya got? [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Cougs!
Last edited by: zed707: May 18, 19 0:07
Quote Reply