Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best type / source / options for S-bends
Quote | Reply
I am looking for some S-bends (just the extensions) for a couple of sets of clip-on aerobars. Aluminum extensions would be fine, but carbon is ok too if the cost is not too crazy.

I can search the interwebs for some, but I am curious, anybody have good (or bad) luck with any particular brands or types, can offer some recommendations, or has some suggestions regarding optimal shapes, availability, costs, etc.?

Thanks.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Best type / source / options for S-bends [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp Vuka evo 70 are fantastic.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Re: Best type / source / options for S-bends [mknight84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mknight84 wrote:
Zipp Vuka evo 70 are fantastic.

Thanks, I will check those out. Do you know if the extensions are avail separately? Are they carbon only, or also avail in AL?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: May 16, 19 10:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have aluminum and carbon options. I went aluminum because I have short firearms and needed to move them backs lot. I have carbons for sale. I couldn’t move them back enough and still use my bta so I had to go aluminum.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

All of our extension shapes are available in Aluminum and Carbon. We have 3 shapes. The Race bend a lower rise S bend (52mm), The Evo 70 (72mm), and Evo 110 (110mm). The Evo 70 was designed to mimic the hand height and position that the older Vuka Ski Tip allowed, but with an inward roll.

best

Nathan
Zipp Speed Weaponry
Last edited by: NateZipp: May 16, 19 10:35
Quote Reply