Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by MrTri123
Re: ROKA trisuit all black VS black/white [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't really help too specifically, but for my suits I've noticed white being cooler. None were Roka though.

Question for you because I've gotten wayyyyy too deep trying to research the best tri suits (I need a new one too)- any particular reason you're going Roka? Fan of the brand or is there data out there somewhere that could help me?

Too old to go pro but doing it anyway
http://instagram.com/tgarvey4
Quote Reply
Re: ROKA trisuit all black VS black/white [MrRabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your reply

Well I have an older LG I like. I bought the new one same size. For some reason the new version gives me lots of wrinkles when in the aero position

So I thought I would try a ROKA as I like their Maverick wetsuit and they allow returns after you try them.
Quote Reply
Re: ROKA trisuit all black VS black/white [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While not ROKA, I have last year's Orca 226 suit, which is all black except for the back, which is white mesh. It seems cooler than the top/bottom combo I replaced it with, which was a lighter colored fabric but less mesh/breathable.

Be advised: white shows dirt really well. My first race of the year was in abysmal conditions (rain, road grime, etc.) and it took three washings with Sport Wash to get the gray/brown out of that white back panel.

- John
"Have courage, and be kind."
Quote Reply