Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

looking for some assistance from my Kiwi friends
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

My father recently lost this hat pictured below. We picked it up a couple years ago when we were traveling through NZ, and now I was hoping to be able to find another one to purchase. I believe we bought it somewhere in Auckland, but I can't remember for certain. I've searched pretty heavily on the internet and found some close, but not the exact same one. I was hoping someone over there might know where I could find one online or I would be happy to compensate someone for picking one up and sending it to me! Thanks!

Quote Reply
Re: looking for some assistance from my Kiwi friends [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cant get more kiwi than this unless its an all black one....

https://www.newzealandsouvenirs.com/...tui-towel-bucket-hat
Quote Reply
Re: looking for some assistance from my Kiwi friends [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure the local tourist trap shop sells them. I'll try to get in tomorrow (Wednesday) and check.
Quote Reply
Re: looking for some assistance from my Kiwi friends [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m sure that’s where we got it! Thank you for looking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
onceatriathlet3 wrote:
I’m sure that’s where we got it! Thank you for looking!

thought it looked like a cricket hat?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/...EALAND/dp/B0723CX9WW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I walked by a store today and they had a blue one, but no khaki (assuming that's what it is).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, some really crappy and expensive alternatives, but nothing in Tauranga like that.
Quote Reply
Re: looking for some assistance from my Kiwi friends [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for checking!! I appreciate it!
Quote Reply