Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Enthusiastic Triathlete Seeking Employment
Quote | Reply
Hi Slowtwitch,

I am a mechanical engineer that is seeking employment in the cycling/triathlon gear industry, as the opportunity to combine my career with my love for triathlon and sport would be incredible. I am currently located in Vancouver, British Columbia, but am open to relocation. Please feel free to contact me privately for my resume.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Enthusiastic Triathlete Seeking Employment [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, we are looking for someone with knowledge of the sport. Can you please send me an email to sam@thespeedhound.com? Look forward to connecting!

Sam
thespeedhound.com
Quote Reply
Re: Enthusiastic Triathlete Seeking Employment [samchi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Sam,

Thank you for your reply and contact information. I look forward to connecting with you as well.

Keith
Quote Reply
Re: Enthusiastic Triathlete Seeking Employment [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there hi there ! my personal experience with work and triathlon has been not of a promising mix that has not proven to be an entire appreciated position.

In my line of work which was the military I still came across of individuals( boses )who did not participate in triathlon as avidly as I did and thought that triathlon was more important than my work and consequently was looked at negatively because of my triathlon zeal, it’s a fine line to balance but Be careful about how you intertwine your personal affection for a triathlon and your work if I were to do it over again I would almost ma be careful about how you intertwine your personal affection for a triathlon and your work. if I were to do it over again I would almost hide it.

All the best
Pat
Quote Reply