Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA: Trek Releases Men's Emonda ALR5 Disc Complete Bike in Purple Flip
Quote | Reply
Yes they did! I got a call from Henry at Trek last Monday. It wasn't on the website then, but it is now. I had to get the cranks on my 58 swapped from 175 to 172.5 so I couldn't pick up the bike until today. It's raining so I haven't ridden it yet. DAMMIT

Best part, Treks are on sale now. $1900 for complete 105 instead of $2000.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trek Releases Men's Emonda ALR5 Disc Complete Bike in Purple Flip [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So how do you like the bike? I'm thinking about getting one but will probably go with the rim brakes version, probably a frameset. Thinking about doing Haute Route Alps next year on it.

FatandSlow wrote:
Yes they did! I got a call from Henry at Trek last Monday. It wasn't on the website then, but it is now. I had to get the cranks on my 58 swapped from 175 to 172.5 so I couldn't pick up the bike until today. It's raining so I haven't ridden it yet. DAMMIT

Best part, Treks are on sale now. $1900 for complete 105 instead of $2000.

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trek Releases Men's Emonda ALR5 Disc Complete Bike in Purple Flip [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the bike. 105 is surprisingly good. I ended up getting a longer stem and a set post with more layback. I am less than satisfied with the wheels, but I'm working with the dealer to see if there's a way to adjust the hub. I had thought about buying the frame and building it, but that would have made for a very expensive bike.
Quote Reply