Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Results
Quote | Reply
Two gripes (and perhaps I'm just technically challenged...)

1. I want to see how I did in my AG (or even overall) in certain categories. How can you sort overall or AG by event leg? All other trackers I've seen click the column header and it sorts this way, like basic spreadsheet stuff here. Am I just not seeing it?

2. I wanted to see my results for IMTX so I go to the website thinking maybe the website would have more features than the app. It asks me if I'm a participant which is just damn annoying (along with all the push notification advertisements on the app) then it says event is over and click here for "official" results. I click that and it pops up another web page but to that same page I was just on and thus a circle of not actually getting to my results. Again is it just me but what do people do after race day?

I've seen rankings on the app before - but cannot find it any longer.

Here's a link for an easy to sort results website and what I'm looking to get from Ironman. Am I just expecting too much here?

https://drcsports.com/race-results/91
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Results [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.obstri.com

You're welcome.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Results [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is awesome and i have seen this before - more for decision making. thanks for the reminder this exists.

but additional money for anything in last 12 months. good value but kind of frustrating i have to now pay extra to get basic results access for a third party.

note - going to sportstat directly greatly improves the experience and gets me most of what im looking for. still cannot sort but at least all on one page so I can count my places by scanning.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Results [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply