Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: USA Cycling and USAT Triathlon for a new partnership [BryantHoward] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryantHoward wrote:
Don't forget Duathlon (Run-Bike-Run) and Aquabike (Swim-Bike-DONE). Both are terrific sports that fall under USAT purview and both offer National and World Championships.

BH

Aquabike.. similar to race walking in run world and the love usatf gives it. Better to do the races separate, but probably combine for over all points scoring
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling and USAT Triathlon for a new partnership [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USMS isn't part of the USOC, that would be USA Swimming

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling and USAT Triathlon for a new partnership [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
elf6c wrote:
Many of them could riding one of the many TTs done under USA Cycling clubs. Or the uphill TT my club hosts.
there are hardly any TT’s. We have state masters in SoCal on June 1 and it’s probably the first USAC sanctioned TT of the year.
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling and USAT Triathlon for a new partnership [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Benv wrote:
elf6c wrote:
Many of them could riding one of the many TTs done under USA Cycling clubs. Or the uphill TT my club hosts.
there are hardly any TT’s. We have state masters in SoCal on June 1 and it’s probably the first USAC sanctioned TT of the year.

Fiesta island time trials are monthly spring/fall
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cycling and USAT Triathlon for a new partnership [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t think they are USAC sanctioned. The SoCal TT series definitely isn’t.
Quote Reply

Prev Next