Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for some durable road tubeless tire suggestions...
Quote | Reply
I have been running Pro One tubeless for a while now on all my road wheels with no real complaints. I have a few rides coming up that will include some gravel/rougher roads - fine for 28mm road tires. Back when I was running tubes, I would just throw on a pair of 28mm Conti GP All Season tires (which is still an option), but wanting to stick with the tubeless route.....what are some durable tubeless tire options for these type of rougher roads? I really can only go as big as 28...maybe 29's on my road bike (BMC Teammachine).
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for some durable road tubeless tire suggestions... [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was already to suggest the Specialized Roubaix Pro 2Bliss Ready... but they will be too big
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for some durable road tubeless tire suggestions... [commendatore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
commendatore wrote:
I was already to suggest the Specialized Roubaix Pro 2Bliss Ready... but they will be too big

Yea, good suggestion but a 30/32 tire just not going to fit unfortunately.....
I just wonder of the new Conti GP5000 TL would be durable enough??
Last edited by: MKirk: May 2, 19 6:04
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for some durable road tubeless tire suggestions... [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Goodyear Eagle All-Season is fantastically durable.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for some durable road tubeless tire suggestions... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tannus solid polyurethane tires. Guaranteed 5000 Miles no flats
Quote Reply