Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Wahoo April 11? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kind of like...why do phones keep getting bigger?

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo April 11? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you think that thing is big, check out the 1030. It is like riding with a freakin' pizza pan on the front of your bike. I do love mine, though. It is perfect on a road bike and when mapping on unfamiliar rides. It would not fit on my TT bike, so I pre-ordered the 530 for that.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo April 11? [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exxxviii wrote:
If you think that thing is big, check out the 1030. It is like riding with a freakin' pizza pan on the front of your bike. I do love mine, though. It is perfect on a road bike and when mapping on unfamiliar rides. It would not fit on my TT bike, so I pre-ordered the 530 for that.

what a conundrum! slowtwitchers require head units sufficiently small so as to be unreadable with more than 2 data fields showing.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
what a conundrum! slowtwitchers require head units sufficiently small so as to be unreadable with more than 2 data fields showing.
Haha, TRUTH. My presbyopia friends are moving to the 1030 with three fields. It is like an iPad with the visual impairment setting switched on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unreadable? I display four datafields on my 520+ just fine. Granted it's on my TT Bike. But, having a screen that huge is annoying. It's like the people who want music on their Garmin. I don't want to take SMS or Phone Calls on my damned head unit. I want to ride and have the GPS be accurate.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply

Prev Next