Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the ventum one a universal cover? While I tend to doubt Tririg’s claim that it’s cover is truly universal, we at least have to give them the benefit of the doubt until it comes out. There are plenty of other brake covers out there-the Magura is only like $15 but I’m not aware of any other universal ones like Tririg is trying to make here. Make no mistake, Nick is a master of making cool products that we don’t need and convincing us that we need them (this isn’t a slight against him, it’s very Apple-esque). This is just another fine example.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 4, 19 19:21
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The price tag will likely be $30. I stand corrected.

TriRig wrote:
davetallo wrote:
price tag that will likely be north of $300

That is false.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
While I tend to doubt Tririg’s claim that it’s cover is truly universal, we at least have to give them the benefit of the doubt until it comes out.
It won’t fit every bike on the market, no. It’s intended for bikes with a standard head tube and brake mount. So that’s not every bike out there, but it’s a lot of them.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right. I understand from a marketing standpoint you aren’t going to call this a “works with many standard head tubes and standard brakes” cover.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Waiting for my “apple”:-)

TriRig wrote:
DFW_Tri wrote:
While I tend to doubt Tririg’s claim that it’s cover is truly universal, we at least have to give them the benefit of the doubt until it comes out.

It won’t fit every bike on the market, no. It’s intended for bikes with a standard head tube and brake mount. So that’s not every bike out there, but it’s a lot of them.
Last edited by: luarca: Apr 9, 19 5:44
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [luarca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
luarca wrote:
Waiting for my “apple”:-)

TriRig wrote:
DFW_Tri wrote:

when available, we could do a massive buy from Spain :P
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [ivantriker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the latest in the cover launch! Keen!
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [Gilliga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any updates on release date??
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Universal Brake Cover [Bartek_Zet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the front brake covers still available? I am working on a custom bike build with a cervelo p5 six fork. Thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next