Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Help me win a running bet while staying under the radar [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
I'm assuming Cary Du?

They changed the run course this year, should be fairly flat and much easier than in years past where they ran to the greenway (you had to jump over like a small creek). The bike course is one of my favorites. Horton's Pond was paved last year and is so much faster now than it was pre-repavement.

Martha's Chapel as always is the fun road on our IOS group that breaks up the "men from the boys". Slightly uphill the whole way.

Yup. That one.

I bricked a run before the ISO ride yesterday. Then rode solo on the TT bike. In and out of town was slow, but the part of the ISO route using the duathlon course I was at tempo and did the 16mi lollipop segment at 23.5mph.

Getting back I felt really good, like I was ready to run again.

It felt good enough I wanna give a 25mi TT ride a shot for sub-hour. It’s doable now, if still hard.

Last night at tempo and that rolling terrain I did about an hour at 23. Clayton is pancake flat where I work and not windy by 7pm.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me win a running bet while staying under the radar [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did the 16mi lollipop segment at 23.5mph.

------

very strong my friend

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply

Prev Next