Re: The Dimond Marquise of The GMAN [alaska848] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alaska848 wrote:
Beautiful! Crank length?

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: The Dimond Marquise of The GMAN [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike. Now where's your FBI and Jags stickers? Now that you're a NoFL resident, being a Jags fan is pretty much mandatory.
Quote Reply
Re: The Dimond Marquise of The GMAN [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Beautiful bike. Now where's your FBI and Jags stickers? Now that you're a NoFL resident, being a Jags fan is pretty much mandatory.

My teenage boy is a big Texans fan so he's not happy about moving to a divisional rival's city. I'm going to get tickets to the Texans vs Jags game in Jax and he will proudly wear his JJ Watt jersey. I couldn't give two shits about either one.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did u go by Barbara Jeans when looking for homes? Along the canal east of Nocatee. Used to be good eats and cold beer after racing At Mickler's landing before they moved the BFAst series.
Quote Reply
Re: The Dimond Marquise of The GMAN [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Did u go by Barbara Jeans when looking for homes? Along the canal east of Nocatee. Used to be good eats and cold beer after racing At Mickler's landing before they moved the BFAst series.

I did not. I went to Palm Valley Outdoor Bar and Grill on the Intracoastal next to the bridge and another one whose name escapes me at the moment.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:

My teenage boy is a big Texans fan so he's not happy about moving to a divisional rival's city. I'm going to get tickets to the Texans vs Jags game in Jax and he will proudly wear his JJ Watt jersey. I couldn't give two shits about either one.

There goes that idea. Jags "home" game against the Texans is in London.

Quote Reply

Prev Next