Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Speed Concept Extensions - Did it change your position?
Quote | Reply
Hi all - I have a Trek Speed Concept gen 2 currently set up with the S-Bend (straight bar) extensions, angled slightly up. This is an old post, but gives you a picture of my general position with the bars (Red Trek Bike in the pictures) - https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=6199000

I just got a deal on a new pair of the Ergo Long (Ski Bends) extensions and thinking about switching to these bars. Wondering if anyone here made that change and if it effected their position? I'm not sure if I should decrease my stack height with the lower spacer since my hands will be relatively higher than current position.

Thanks!

Joe
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Extensions - Did it change your position? [tri@thlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if anyone ever replied, but I moved to a Speed Concept this year and found that the Ergo Long bars don't give me enough reach. I'm constantly readjusting my hands to get comfortable. I'm currently looking for the mono plug in to add my old Zipp Vuka extensions to.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Extensions - Did it change your position? [tri@thlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went from long ergo to mono plug+51speed shop extensions, it gave me more reach.
Quote Reply