Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Crowie [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lacticturkey wrote:
No, absolutely not arrogant... He is a solid guy with impeccable manners even when his peers werent and trying to pull him to thier level.... Thats respect!

Your wording was just typically diplomatic and respectful style he might use... Toward others... So a funny coincidence or to imagine him typing that under an alias on st about himself... Funny because absurdly out of character and paradoxical

Thanks. Sorry about that! Shows you how easily someone's words can be misinterpreted online. Hence all the trolling and ugliness that tends to go on these days in forums and comment sections.

"The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Last edited by: Don_W: Apr 17, 19 1:04
Quote Reply
Re: Crowie [Don_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Youre spot on, we should all be clear!
Quote Reply
Re: Crowie [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please macca didn’t create super league.

It was being done in Australia and even California in the 90”s.

He reinvented it. I’ll be honest however, he has improved it with the short chute and other things.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Crowie [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
dunno wrote:
Sooooo what was the secret?

keeping fresh, staying mentally healthy, not pushing himself till he burns out. I can't see Lionel Sanders still doing it at 45..

Agreed. I wonder if LS looks at Crowie and Brown thinks about changing his approach, especially now that he is down with an injury.

Guys like Crowie are flat out inspirational to many of us. Maybe he is to some of the current top tier "young" pros as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Crowie [davejustdave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is THE guy!!!! nothing more to add
Quote Reply
Re: Crowie [Nerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope he goes to Nice and crushes it!
Quote Reply

Prev Next