Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have hardwood flooring.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha! It's quite a shock when you take a photo of your arse isn't it, and surprisingly awkward to do!

Had to do it to figure out what was what with a saddle sore once on a bikepacking trip.

Anything different in your diet of late that might be causing disagreements? Like wheat or sweeteners intolerance.
Other than that may get some worming tablets?
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
We have hardwood flooring.

Aha! Better check for splinters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had this before.

On the one hand, there is no better itch to scratch. On the other hand, it can be a problem when the itch is persistent all day.

I finally figured out that the problem for me was that I was washing my ass with scented soap (whatever my wife was using at the time). Once I stopped this, the itch slowly went away.

And make sure you ass is nice and dry when you are done taking a shower. Get that towel way up in there.

Freedom just around the corner for you. But with the truth so far off, what good will it do?
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [jepvb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jepvb wrote:
I've had this before.

On the one hand, there is no better itch to scratch. On the other hand, it can be a problem when the itch is persistent all day.

I finally figured out that the problem for me was that I was washing my ass with scented soap (whatever my wife was using at the time). Once I stopped this, the itch slowly went away.

And make sure you ass is nice and dry when you are done taking a shower. Get that towel way up in there.

Just to be safe, you should probably go to the gym and use the hairdryers for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Candida overgrowth. You have a yeast infection of your asshole.
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [turtleherder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turtleherder wrote:

Yup. This. I was reading through the thread to see if anyone else mentioned it. Avoid scratching, excessive soaping, and DON'T stick the towel up there as much as you'd want to. It can spread and exacerbate.

Maybe you should stick with the single-sided dildo instead of the double-sided partner dildo when going to bjj! Ha! Segue ... a BJJ gym in Ventura that you'd recommend? Paragon? I may be curious.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ready4Launch wrote:
turtleherder wrote:

Yup. This. I was reading through the thread to see if anyone else mentioned it. Avoid scratching, excessive soaping, and DON'T stick the towel up there as much as you'd want to. It can spread and exacerbate.

Maybe you should stick with the single-sided dildo instead of the double-sided partner dildo when going to bjj! Ha! Segue ... a BJJ gym in Ventura that you'd recommend? Paragon? I may be curious.

Paragon.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With Trump's balls in your mouth, are you sure it was your anus you were inspecting?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know you all have been anxiously waiting to hear how my chafed rectum is coming along so here it is.

Aloe Vera!!!!!!

Mrs. Duffy has been rubbing aloe Vera on my anus (careful with those spikes!) twice a day and after three days my anus is back to its normal pristine condition.

I married up.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actual footage

Quote Reply
Re: Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
actual footage

Post of the Week
Quote Reply
Re: Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, now I know Duffy's hole is black. TMI.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It'll hear faster if you stop the cat from licking it off...just sayin'
Quote Reply
Re: Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:

Did you ever have any doubt?
Quote Reply
Re: Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
mck414 wrote:

Did you ever have any doubt?

Black hole, son

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next