Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban?
Quote | Reply
How will it end?

To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave.

Reach high, think big, work hard, have fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [Number2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Print media is dead anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [Number2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It will end at the top court of the land. Until then, I am still a law abiding citizen of californication.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [DEEPSEADOC/E-9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DEEPSEADOC/E-9 wrote:
It will end at the top court of the land. Until then, I am still a law abiding citizen of californication.

So....you mean you purchased a bunch of 30 round pmags during the 5 day window when it was legal to import?

-------------
"Life is fragile - we are all just a slip or a car crash away from being a very different person."
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [drew_235] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drew_235 wrote:
DEEPSEADOC/E-9 wrote:

So....you mean you purchased a bunch of 30 round pmags during the 5 day window when it was legal to import?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:
Print media is dead anyway.

LOL till I read down the replies thats what I thought it was about..

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [drew_235] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, had mine for many many years. And no, I do not have any assault rifles.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone following the California magazine ban/un-ban/re-ban? [DEEPSEADOC/E-9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DEEPSEADOC/E-9 wrote:
Nope, had mine for many many years. And no, I do not have any assault rifles.

Nor do I, just a few modern sporting rifles.

-------------
"Life is fragile - we are all just a slip or a car crash away from being a very different person."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The back and forth just goes to show you how important the courts are. The legislative can be undone by the judicial branch.
Where will it end? Don't know, but I hope it gets appealed all the way to the USSC and it takes 1-2 years to get there. In the meantime, RBG is replaced by Barrett and the 2A gets a favorable ruling that undoes major portions of the unconstitutional laws on the books across the country.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tried to order some new Glock mags Friday, but nearly everyone was out. WTH? Ohhhhh....

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just reading the decision and tossing in my $0.02, the ban on the sale of high capacity magazines might have been fine on its own. The 2016 ex-post facto criminalization of their possession was not fine and further amounted to seizure without compensation. California is in a bit of a bind: if they appeal this ruling and it goes to SCOTUS chances are the recent ruling will be upheld. If they don’t appeal the ruling they will likely, at some point, arrest someone for “possession”, fail to convict, and face a civil lawsuit for wrongful arrest, discrimination, etc.
Quote Reply