Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hanna - Amazon Prime
Quote | Reply
Anyone? 4 eps down and have thoroughly enjoyed. I liked the Bana/Ronan movie a lot also, although - unlike most film critics - found the fairy tale aspect an annoying diversion.

If you haven't watched The Killing, you should also watch that as it's another great pairing of Kinnaman/Enos.
Last edited by: jkhayc: Mar 31, 19 15:35
Quote Reply
Re: Hanna - Amazon Prime [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will check out the killing. I loved the movie Hanna. Also thought the musical score was good, but also a fan of electronica music, and the Chemical Brothers. I saw the fist episode last month. I will for sure watch this series.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4 or 5 episodes in and I really like it. The music is great and better than I expected. I am not streaming it on Amazon.
Quote Reply
Re: Hanna - Amazon Prime [satchmo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I def enjoyed it. I think they try and tie things up a bit too quickly in last 2 eps but definitely a show worth watching.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I liked the movie. Good to know the series is decent. Something else to watch while Zwifting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm currently on The Order (Netflix), but, this is next. Loved the movie. Love Kinnaman.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I had a daughter like Hanna, she would be as kick ass as this character with a bit more empathy, and her German would have a touch of Bavarian accent.
Quote Reply