Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: First Pro fit results in... what bike do I get? 1.74m tall and a size 60 Felt??? [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perhaps, once your position develops that far.

MarioTB wrote:
Oh thanks Eric! Yeah, I'm on the Tririg Sigma X in the last video.

So if it's not the stem, probably a bar that let's the armrests be set directly on it, right?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: First Pro fit results in... what bike do I get? 1.74m tall and a size 60 Felt??? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks again! Let's see how this goes.
Quote Reply
Re: First Pro fit results in... what bike do I get? 1.74m tall and a size 60 Felt??? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Eric! I was able to get lower in front, -4 cm than the last position. I also changed my seat to a Dash. How does it look?

Quote Reply
Re: First Pro fit results in... what bike do I get? 1.74m tall and a size 60 Felt??? [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looks OK... how did you get 4cm lower?

MarioTB wrote:
Hi Eric! I was able to get lower in front, -4 cm than the last position. I also changed my seat to a Dash. How does it look?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I paired Ritchey Comp Silver Clip On Armrest Clamps and T4 Profile Design cut aerobars, swapped them for the Felt aerobars I had. The Ritcheys clamp directly on the aerobar, and the armrests have no spacers. I will send you pics once I get the bike from the shop.
Do you see any adjustments I could do? I guess moving the seat a bit to the front now?
Quote Reply
Re: First Pro fit results in... what bike do I get? 1.74m tall and a size 60 Felt??? [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Trent! I was able to get lower. Also changed my seat to a Dash. What do you think?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MarioTB wrote:
Hi Trent! I was able to get lower. Also changed my seat to a Dash. What do you think?
Pretty solid. Maybe bring the saddle forward another cm if it can go.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Re: First Pro fit results in... what bike do I get? 1.74m tall and a size 60 Felt??? [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! it can! I tried the setup on the road yesterday and felt great. Thanks!

By the way, sorry to hear about Tristore :( I just saw the thread. Best of luck as always and hopefully you remain active in the forums so we can catch up later!
Quote Reply

Prev Next