Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Update!!!! Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote....
Quote | Reply
My butt hole itches and has itched for a few days. Nothing feels swollen (like hemoids) but it unmistakably itches. My wife said I probably have ring worm (jock itch) on my butt hole.

I decided to take a look using a hand mirror. So I held the hand mirror between my legs as I bent over to get a view of the zone in question but my godamn mutherfuckin balls were dangling in then way so I couldn’t see my butt hole.

So then I tried to hold the mirror in one hand and lift my balls with the other but couldn’t make it work.

So I held my phone back there and took a picture.

I’ve never actually looked at my anus before but I think there’s definitely something that doesn’t look quite right back there.

That is all...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Apr 10, 19 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You let the hamster out, right?
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duct tape should help your situation.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ringmaster wrote:

Screen name checks out.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duct tape should help your situation.

That’s for warts.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:

Screen name checks out.

Ok, that was funny.

In all seriousness, just itching and not swollen? Any bleeding or pain?
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ringmaster wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:

Screen name checks out.

Ok, that was funny.

No bleeds or pains.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:

Screen name checks out.

Ok, that was funny.

No bleeds or pains.

Then I wouldn't be too concerned. Sounds like your wife has the right idea. Treat it as such, take another pic in a couple days, and see if it's getting "better" .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics or it didn't happen...actually, scratch that (get it - 'scratch' that?! I'm a laugh riot).

First thought is a bad wipe after taking a dump, but if you haven't properly wiped your ass or taken a shower in several days, I think you deserve an itchy bunghole (and some remedial classes in basic hygiene).

I trust you didn't take a dump in the woods and wipe with poison ivy, right? Dude in my Boy Scout troop did that once - he seemed really uncomfortable for the rest of the weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gerbils are the rodent of choice, not hamsters. I only know because that’s what one of my liberal friends told me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rub it on your cats, to avenge this guy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Possibly a tick?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My dogs butt hole was itching him a few years ago. Turns out he had tape worms. Common symptom.
Go see a vet. Or you can always dissect your next turd. They're pretty easy to spot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
My butt hole itches and has itched for a few days.

You've been posting an awful lot lately and probably just been pulling too many excuses for Trump out of there.
Slow down & pace yourself. Looks like you'll have to keep making excuses for him till 2020.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Since I’m incapable of feeling embarrassed I’m going to go ahead and share this anecdote.... [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
Duffy wrote:
My butt hole itches and has itched for a few days.

You've been posting an awful lot lately and probably just been pulling too many excuses for Trump out of there.
Slow down & pace yourself. Looks like you'll have to keep making excuses for him till 2020.

Wut?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find that cucumbers make me fart a lot, but I may just be shoving them up too far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
serious : is you are using cottonelle wipes switch to walmart,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tried this out yet?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply

Prev Next