Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift not recognizing password?
Quote | Reply
Anyone having trouble logging in with Apple TV? Keeps saying wrong password so I updated my password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same issue trying to log in via Apple TV last night, haven’t been able to find a fix yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [chrisrpdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep.. same thing for me today. Gave up after a couple of tries... don't have time to re-enter my password with that retarded AppleTV remote at 5am in the morning.

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like it may be on their end, hope they get the bug worked out soon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zwift is confirming the issue:

https://status.zwift.com/incidents/v5k7q4gs1kq8

(9 hours ago was last update.... hopefully this will get a fix soon.)

I do the same thing as them, just slower
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree the apple tv remote is not great for typing. I've found the phone app to be a good bit easier to use for entering usernames and passwords so try to rely on that whenever I have to login to an app.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [skot123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
skot123 wrote:
Zwift is confirming the issue:

https://status.zwift.com/incidents/v5k7q4gs1kq8

(9 hours ago was last update.... hopefully this will get a fix soon.)

an update from Zwift, has anyone tried yet?

Quote:
We have implemented a fix for Apple TV logins. Please look for an update in your app store. Thank you for your patience!
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [chrisrpdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the Zwift forum, people are reporting success:

https://forums.zwift.com/t/wont-login-to-account-on-apple-tv-after-latest-update/52328

(at least one person needed to uninstall/reinstall)

I do the same thing as them, just slower
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [skot123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the help. I tried to login and it failed so I did have to uninstall and then reinstall the app on Apple TV and was then able to login
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Anyone having trouble logging in with Apple TV? Keeps saying wrong password so I updated my password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Suggestions?

Seems to be a bug with the latest update. There are scores of Apple TV users reporting the same problem on the Zwift Forums.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
D.O. wrote:

Seems to be a bug with the latest update. There are scores of Apple TV users reporting the same problem on the Zwift Forums.

Patch went out yesterday around 11:30AM PDT. Just look for an update in the TVOS app store.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not recognizing password? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This happened to just one of my two Apple TV's, this morning 2/21. After much cursing, because the password still worked fine on the website, I found a note that said it was a bug where the Zwift app could not reconnect to wi-fi after the update. The fix was Press-and-hold on the app (just like like your phone) then swipe up to dump from memory.

I found that link about five minutes after deleting the entire app and re-downloading it for 10 minutes. Screwed up my entire morning workout. Oh, and even then, at the end of the ride the app totally froze on the first screen after hitting Menu, before saving it. I restarted the entire Apple TV (for the third time this morning) and when I opened Zwift it asked if I wanted to re-start my ride. So I did end up saving it...after another 5 minutes of cursing at it. Third world problems, I know, but I still expected better from a company with all the funding Zwift has.

I'm closer to the feathered end of the spear than the point.
Last edited by: David_Tris: Mar 21, 19 14:39
Quote Reply