Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sram red axs help chainring
Quote | Reply
Hello I would like to know if the SRAM AXS is compatible with some other chainring Or only with the AXS?
I'M thinking about buy the little upgrade kit.
Rear deraullier
Cassette
Chain
Blipbox
cliks
blips
This brings the kit.
And would like to use my rotor crankset BCD 130 Power2max Ngeco.
Is This possible?
Very very thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Sram red axs help chainring [warlockuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nobody tried?
The question is whether any plate designed for 1x is compatible with the string of axs 12sp?
thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am thinking the same, I would like to upgrade to AXS without change my Stages Dura Ace powermeter
Quote Reply
Re: Sram red axs help chainring [enricobraglia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cassettes are based on a 10 tooth littlest cog. To run the AXS cassette you need the XD driver freehub. So plan to get one of those as well. Since the cassette runs the 10t then the chainrings are smaller to get the same gear ratios as you have now. The new rings would be smaller are than a BCD130 crankset can support.

In regards to the Dura Ace power meter question, I don’t believe there are shimano compatible chainrings that are the proper size for AXS but I haven’t tried to source any yet so I’m not 100% sure. I’m sure someone has some in the works though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume you want to go 1x? I was looking at something like this myself, keeping my current Quarq PM

I think the AXS chain *should probably work with any 11sp 1x NW chainrings, as supposedly the internal width of the 12sp chain is still the same as 11sp...

Woolftooth make some NW chainrings in 48 and 50t with 130BCD.

Guess you won't know for sure until you or someone else tries!
Quote Reply
Re: Sram red axs help chainring [SAvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very thanks

In April I do the shopping, let's hope it works. I will Pass to 1x 12SP, what I find extremely expensive are the cassette, maybe go down the cost
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SRAM will apparently be launching Force Etap around April. You should wait for that, and likely be able to get some lower priced components...
Quote Reply
Re: Sram red axs help chainring [SAvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very Good news, I'll wait, to see the costs, and I'll try if I can adapt to 1x
Very thanks
Quote Reply