Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage
Quote | Reply
You knew there had to be a connection.

"The Chinese entrepreneur who founded Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage was seen rooting for the New England Patriots at Mar-a-Lago alongside President Donald Trump early last month.

Li Yang shared a photo of herself and a friend sitting directly behind President Trump at the event, which took place just two weeks before Patriots owner Robert Kraft would be charged with two counts of misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution for incidents that allegedly transpired at that spa.

Kraft is one of Trump's closest friends, while Yang is one with deep pockets. Records obtained by DailyMail.com show that she donated $8,100 to the Trump Victory Fund in 2018, listing her occupation on federal election forms as Chairman of the Women's Charity Foundation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/founder-of-massage-parlor-where-kraft-was-arrested-is-a-trump-donor-mar-a-lago-partygoer-and-white-house-guest/ar-BBUwP9E?li=BBnba9I#image=1

Not the most outrageous thing, but Trump sure deals with some interesting people.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It sure does spark the imagination. How the heck does a strip mall massage parlor owner wind up next to the President at his own resort?

Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Chairman of the Women's Charity Foundation.

help the hoeless
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is just wild that the president is throwing parties that the money goes directly into his pocket. How are people just fine with that?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
It is just wild that the president is throwing parties that the money goes directly into his pocket. How are people just fine with that?

Hillary's emails.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:

ā€˜Murica!

Cause heā€™s a winner, and winners get to do what they want! Whooooo!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Chairman of the Women's Charity Foundation.

help the hoeless

Sweet!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZOMG... she has a traffic violation..
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:

She has (had?) a whorehouse too, but kudos to you for focusing on the part relevant to hanging out with the POTUS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:

She runs an illegal brothel that was very likely engaging in human trafficking for sex work. But hey, nothing to see here.

Her social media accounts show frequent visits to Mar-a-Lago in the years since President Trump took office.
During those visits she has posed up alongside Donald Jr and Eric Trump, actor Jon Voight, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Sarah Palin and even Don King.
She has also been a guest at both the White House and Trump Tower, where she had an audience with the president.
Yang, 45, owns a string of day spas in south Florida, an area where human trafficking has run rampant of recent, according to a Miami Herald report siting crackdowns on spas in at least three counties.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
chaparral wrote:

ā€˜Murica!

Cause heā€™s a winner, and winners get to do what they want! Whooooo!

Give presidents hundreds of thousands of dollars and he will tell the VA to give you some money.

https://www.propublica.org/...-sent-it-to-va-chief

Or maybe that only works if you address him as "King." Seriously Mar-a-lago is just people bribing the president.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
spntrxi wrote:

She has (had?) a whorehouse too, but kudos to you for focusing on the part relevant to hanging out with the POTUS.

Why is it I think if we trace spntrxi's IP address it bounces around the world before landing in Novgorod?

Instead of pal'in around with terrorists, Trump is pal'in around with human traffickers. And literally pal'in around. No degrees of separation.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
but but....

nevermind I wont do a BarryP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldnā€™t lose any voters,ā€

He's not wrong.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

No please do. I'm curious what you think is equivalent to hanging out with people engaged in human trafficking for sex work. Go for it. Give it your best shot.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

No please do. I'm curious what you think is equivalent to hanging out with people engaged in human trafficking for sex work. Go for it. Give it your best shot.

Hanging out with a guy who lets people have sex with minors on his airplane?

Wait...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

key words... founded.. so is this lady responsible for what goes on their after she sold the bidness?
Yeah maybe it was always a happy ending place.. but still it cant be proven.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

key words... founded.. so is this lady responsible for what goes on their after she sold the bidness?

Did you not ever wonder how a billionaire knew about a whorehouse located in a strip mall? You get your answer, but you refuse to believe what is as plain as the nose on your face.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

Did you not ever wonder how a billionaire knew about a whorehouse located in a strip mall? You get your answer, but you refuse to believe what is as plain as the nose on your face.

How would regular people know? I would have no idea which places would do that and I would never ask if I visited a massage parlor. I have never gotten a professional massage.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and the Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

How would regular people know? I would have no idea which places would do that and I would never ask if I visited a massage parlor. I have never gotten a professional massage.

I have no idea. I would think most of it would be word of mouth. Which means you need to know someone. Like the person who started the place and still runs a string of day spas, including some others who have been accused of illicit activity. Someone kind of like Yi Lang.

I have gotten a lot of professional massages from licensed massage therapists. I don't think the Orchids of Asia employed many LMT's. I think they run in different circles.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

I have no idea. I would think most of it would be word of mouth. Which means you need to know someone. Like the person who started the place and still runs a string of day spas, including some others who have been accused of illicit activity. Someone kind of like Yi Lang.

I have gotten a lot of professional massages from licensed massage therapists. I don't think the Orchids of Asia employed many LMT's. I think they run in different circles.

It is weird that Kraft knew about this place and visited.. I mean even Elliot Spitzer went for high class hookers if their is such a thing...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

no I'm still wondering why she is responsible for what happens after she sold the bidness.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

no I'm still wondering why she is responsible for what happens after she sold the bidness.

I am still wondering why it is ok there was a party at all that personally enriches the president.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

Not true. Apparently Ms. Yang and her family also own a massage school, which makes it easy for her workers to get licensed. It's one of the ways these groups add an air of legitimacy to their business.

here is a better article on their business practices. https://www.miamiherald.com/...rticle227186429.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
j p o wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
but but....

When you go to move the goalposts, have you ever found them to be stuck in the ground too far for you?

Quote Reply

Prev Next