Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blue Bikes
Quote | Reply
Did search here and on Google and couldn't find much for review on Blu Bikes. I can get a huge discount thru my club and was looking at the TRIAD ELITE Triathlon bike. Anyone here have experience with Blue or point me to any reviews or info would be much appreciated.

https://rideblue.com/triathlon-bikes

Quote Reply
Re: Blue Bikes [oldtriman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked at them for a while when I was planning out my Tri Bike. But, their geometry seems to be more on the short/Tall side rather than the long/low side...which is what I needed. So, I could never make any of the frames fit me very well.

So, I guess I would say to be sure you know your fit coordinates and that the Blue bikes are somewhere near your particular sweet spot. Really, the same advice anyone should get before considering any particular Tri/TT Bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oldtriman wrote:
Did search here and on Google and couldn't find much for review on Blu Bikes. I can get a huge discount thru my club and was looking at the TRIAD ELITE Triathlon bike. Anyone here have experience with Blue or point me to any reviews or info would be much appreciated.

https://rideblue.com/triathlon-bikes

I'm riding a Blue Triad SL and have nothing but good to say about it. I did change my front end, as it was their proprietary one on my model (2012) to an Enve setup but other than that and Tri-Rig Omegas, and Di2, I love it. Corners wonderfully and seems faster than my previous rides, and I like having a "different" brand. Mine is the blue tinted clear in area so it is simply gorgeous. Depending on what you currently ride and as stated above, fit coordinates, I'd consider it highly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have bought two. Tri bike and Cx bike. Happy with both. Tri bike is the previous version of the Triad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a very tall bike, even at its shortest configuration.

aerodynamically it's probably mid pack if you placed it in the aero shootout

As I told a pro I did a bike consult with, just bc you're getting a great deal (free bike & race wheels although a much slower bike vs their current ride) doesn't mean it's a great deal.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply